04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 tickets 400 quid

Return flight edinburgh - heathrow - vegas 550

3 nights mgm 380

Prices inc all fees

Did you book hotel and flight separate?

Not booked flights yet, who have you booked through and what dates?

I didn't book anything in the end, I was very close to. Financially it would destroy me, wouldn't 100% rule it out but I think I'll probably hold out for UK/Europe dates.

anyone from the UK going?

Yeah mate, gonna fly out from manchester

How much did it all set you back?

Ticket 250 notes staying 2 nights at mgm is around the same. The killer is the flights, direct there and back is 2k but a stopover in Philadelphia coming back brings it down to 700 quid

Ticket 250 notes staying 2 nights at mgm is around the same. The killer is the flights, direct there and back is 2k but a stopover in Philadelphia coming back brings it down to 700 quid

Ah mate you'll have a blast, I might run to my local shop and spend a tenner on scratch cards!

The strange thing, to me personally, about the concert is that it is almost the exact line-up that played the last residency in Vegas . Axl,Duff, Pitman,Fortus,Dizz, and Frank. The only new addition is Slash. So if you were at the last residency then Slash will be the only change. I don't care why Axl and Slash decided to reunite but I sure would like to know for certain while Izzy and Adler or not permanent. In all reality, Axl is just as much as a liability as Adler.

The strange thing, to me personally, about the concert is that it is almost the exact line-up that played the last residency in Vegas . Axl,Duff, Pitman,Fortus,Dizz, and Frank. The only new addition is Slash. So if you were at the last residency then Slash will be the only change. I don't care why Axl and Slash decided to reunite but I sure would like to know for certain while Izzy and Adler or not permanent. In all reality, Axl is just as much as a liability as Adler.

I'm secretly hoping for the AFD lineup in Vegas.

Ah mate you'll have a blast, I might run to my local shop and spend a tenner on scratch cards!

Haha go for it! Yeah looking forward to it will be a great experience

• Like 1

My girlfriend, who I intended to bring, told me Britney Spears has a concert in Vegas the same Friday. So now we're toying with her going to Britney and me to GNR on Friday and then her and I going to GNR on Saturday. Thanks, Britney, you average-looking MILF. You indirectly helped me finagle my first two GNR shows out of this!

Edited by 3rd Wheel
  • Like 3

Whos going to be setting up a Preshow Party for 4/8?

Going to be a ton of members going, and i expect a ton of celebrities at this show...we gotta go big. We may even be able to get a bar to be strictly for GNR fans, hopefully someone from Vegas can set something up.

Whos going to be setting up a Preshow Party for 4/8?

Going to be a ton of members going, and i expect a ton of celebrities at this show...we gotta go big. We may even be able to get a bar to be strictly for GNR fans, hopefully someone from Vegas can set something up.

Doesnt DJ Ashba live in Vegas? Maybe have a house party there?

• Like 2

GA tickets at 250 usd a piece? Could somebody tell me what a band like AC/DC asks for GA-tickets in the US?

I know this is going back a few pages, but it's still gone unanswered. AC/DC did GA at some show in North America last year (Their first time ever over here for GA), most shows which had it were $120-130 AFTER fees. So roughly 25-30% the price of these GN'R shows.

GA tickets at 250 usd a piece? Could somebody tell me what a band like AC/DC asks for GA-tickets in the US?

I know this is going back a few pages, but it's still gone unanswered. AC/DC did GA at some show in North America last year (Their first time ever over here for GA), most shows which had it were $120-130 AFTER fees. So roughly 25-30% the price of these GN'R shows.

I'd be one to believe that they would have been more expensive if they hadn't toured together for the last 20+ years though :lol:

The $250 for regular GA is still high, but it's better than Stones $1500 :tongue2:

I agree the VIP packages and prices are pretty ridiculous though. But I got the GA one so whatever. I won't do it every show.

This is so exciting. That video is awesome! So curious about a lot of things - the rest of the lineup for one. I noticed they only showed Axl, Duff & Slash in the video so i guess it's still a mystery.

Have Adler or Sorum spoken at all about it? If not then I'm thinking Adler at least might be involved somehow - because you can bet he'd be kicking off if he's being left out. Or he'd be commenting at least on the news. Something tells me he will be involved if he's keeping quiet.

I'm wondering so much how this reunion came about. Like, who called who and why, what was said, if they've had any rehearsals/meetings etc. Wish we knew stuff!!

God i hope we get some decent footage from these gigs.

Edited by OJones90

I was at the last show of the Vegas residency (Axl sounded awesome at the show btw), and Duff was not playing with them - it was Tommy.