04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Wouldn't it be something if the Coachella shows ended up having longer set lists or being the first AFD 5 reunion shows?

Coachella is guaranteed to not have a longer set than the Vegas shows.
How so? Didn't Paul McCartney play there a few years ago and do a full two and a half hours? I'm sure the overtime fees were nothing to him. Or was that a different festival?

Coachella has strict set up and end times that Vegas will not have. I can't seeing them play more than 2hrs there. Since the Vegas shows are GnR branded, they have carte blanche to go on as long as they want.

McCartney is McCartney and that speaks for itself, but it's extremely rare that headliners go on that long.

• Like 1

So if you eliminate a few thousand seats in the stands due to production and add however many on the floor plus general admission that should still be about 20,000 per night for GNR.

Maybe 15 000 i guess since non center stage eliminate a huge part of the arena seating

So if you eliminate a few thousand seats in the stands due to production and add however many on the floor plus general admission that should still be about 20,000 per night for GNR.

Your looking at about 15,000 tops. Arenas usually have about 45 sections between lower and upper bowls, so if you do that you have roughly 450 people per section you subtract at least 1/3 for production, so 15 sections, times that by 450, that eliminates about 6750 seats, so now your left with 13,250 add in about 1500 for the floor you get about 15,000. Obviously not all arenas are the same or all sections the same size so these are just estimates, but I would go with around 14-15,000 for a capacity crowd. 20,000 if they let people sit behind the stage like pearl jam does.

How I do my math, in Toronto the Air Canada Centre has 46 sections they eliminate 17 for production, so they are left with 29 sections for seating

I wonder if they'll have a whole new stage design or if it'll be the NUgnr setup? Hopefully the former. Something a little more stripped down like the Zep Celebration Day would be awesome.

If Billboard is correct and all they are doing are Stadium shows in the US this year ,I can't see them building a whole new stage setup just to use for the Vegas shows. I guess the next thing to look forward to will be the Stadium stage.

Is Row A the very front row of each section on every level or does it start with AA through ZZ and then go to A? I'm on the fence about getting tickets for row A until I find out if it is the front row of the section or not....thanks in advance.

Depends on the section...this should help you out:

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/las-vegas-new-t-mobile-arena-center-detailed-row-numbers-chart-map/high-resolution/new-t-mobile-arena-las-vegas-seating-chart-01-detailed-seat-row-number-stage-concert-section-floor-plan-lower-club-level-layout-high-resolution.htm

• Like 1

Just booked my flight and hotel. I also chose the Travel Lodge. Cheaper and right in the middle of everything. I have two tickets for Friday nights show, but can't find anyone who can go. I would love to trade a Friday ticket for a Saturday one. Mine are Section 204. row D, seats 15 and 16. (Aisle seats?) If anybody is interested let me know. It would be nice to have a somewhat comparable ticket exchange, but hell it's GNR in Vegas.

http://youtu.be/wvi_GRKK6Nk

Got bored and started watching videos from the last show on June 7th 2014, and if Axl shows up with these vocals everything will be fine. He sounded really really good on Nightrain

He sounds great there!

Fuck Bumble can shred.

I don't even like Bumble but he tore it up in Vegas. The nailed There was a Time

Got bored and started watching videos from the last show on June 7th 2014, and if Axl shows up with these vocals everything will be fine. He sounded really really good on Nightrain

He sounds great there!

Fuck Bumble can shred.

damn he sounds so good here! if he sounds this good in Vegas I will probably lose my mind. Nightrain is what made me the good natured Axl obsessed person I am today :wow:

He sounds great there!

Fuck Bumble can shred.

damn he sounds so good here! if he sounds this good in Vegas I will probably lose my mind. Nightrain is what made me the good natured Axl obsessed person I am today :wow:

In 2010, the first half of this song almost seemed like Axl's solo spot, he just tore through it every show. You could tell he was on his way back to that level by the end of Vegas;

When I watch videos like that, Don't Cry, KOHD, the slower songs that Axl used to really shine on, you can tell that he's trying to get back to that level and he's almost getting there, I really hope Slash and Duff give him that extra motivation that he needs to hit the 2010-level.