Any other non-US fans feeling a bit left out?

44 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I hope it's cancelled.

That was so mean I just had to like it. :D

BTW, people will record these with their cells and upload to YT so we Europeans can get a glimpse of the shows. :)

• Like 3

Don't blame the OP one bit. It may not be quite the same thing but I myself am really frustrated at the fact that this "tour" hasnt even been announced yet, it's making me jealous and upset I didn't just get tickets for Vegas. At the very least even if we got this full tour announcement then it would probably confirm Europe and South America will happen.

Its leading me to believe that they want to see how Vegas goes before officially booking this thing. It's very frustrating but hopefully it all works out

Edited by Billsfan

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

I hope it's cancelled.

well you kinda said it all GN'R are an AMERICAN band and as such I am sure they felt it only right to have the first concerts here in America. I am glad they did cos not only would I never be able to afford to fly to Europe and buy tickets,food, lodging etc i'd have to go alone as my hubby refuses to fly. and it is mean of you to say that you hope it's cancelled if they do a show in London AFTER the shows here would you like us Americans telling you that we hope YOURS is cancelled?? be careflul Karma IS a bitch and I have seen it strike FAST! :P 

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

I hope it's cancelled.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Towelie said:

That makes me hate you even more. Give me some money you rich toff.

You work a living right, i'm sure you could afford it, you appear to do some sort of an office job so i don't suppose you're on minimum wage, other than that not like u got kids to look after, can you not juggle your finances, have a looksee where you might be able to save a bit and make it?  Fans do some crazy shit to make it to things like this.

I mean say a couple of hundred notes for the tickets is it?  I'm sure McLeod could reccomend you some cheap rathole Las Vegas dive you could lay your head in a couple of nights.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1