STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

19 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

very true, prostititute which to me would be 1000 times better with superior drumming 

It's the synths in Prostitute that throw it off.  Great song, but they could try playing a "raw version" of it, without the extra synthesized drum beats...maybe slow the drums down a little...idk...try different things with it until it flows better....sort of the same way they have different versions of You're Crazy, Patience, KOHD, etc.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

CIN82.jpg

Is it just me or does Axl seem a little paranoid during the ovation? There's a picture of him looking serious towards Frank, and here he looks serious towards Steven

15 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Good for Steven. Now, let's focus on the real lineup.

?

image.jpeg

Just now, GibsonLP said:

Is it just me or does Axl seem a little paranoid during the ovation? There's a picture of him looking serious towards Frank, and here he looks serious towards Steven

Nah, he's just waiting for everyone to get in line so they could take a bow

1 hour ago, Subtle Signs said:

Until GNR release new music,the AFD 5 is the best we can hope for. Anyone know when the last time Adler played Canada was? I'm hoping his past legal issues don't keep him out of the country. I'd bet on Izzy only doing the California shows but I'm no GNR-insider(TM)

making it almost impossible for me NOT to go to the SF show next month!:headbang:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

And here?

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Agree you're probably right though

1 minute ago, Zizy said:

Well that gives us the answer what's wrong with the sound doesn't it :P

Whats funny to me is as good as Steven did sound, the cymbals at the beginning of michelle sound terrible, that could just be my picky engineer ears though. 

44 minutes ago, Redout said:

would be awesome to see Steven do something from Lies, like used to love her. The live era version.

They need to play more LIES in general

Reckless Life
Nice Boys
Move To The City
Mama Kin
Patience
Used To Love Her
You're Crazy (best version ever)
One In A Million

Look at those songs!?!?!?!?! How does this album not get more love???

I would kill to see The AFD5 do You're Crazy and UTLH similar to the Live/88 Era versions.. So good...

• Like 3

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Reckless Life
Nice Boys
Move To The City
Mama Kin
Patience
Used To Love Her
One In A Million

I would kill to see The AFD5 do You're Crazy and UTLH similar to the Live/88 Era versions.. So good...

THIS.

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Reckless Life
Nice Boys
Move To The City
Mama Kin
Patience
Used To Love Her
One In A Million

i've said this before many times - to me LIES is the best GNR album, absolutely no weak link  songs, and axl and band sound at their best in full throttle mach zone, whereas appetite has your're crazy live which is weaker along with anything goes which is less of the caliber of move to the city, the weakest on Lies 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think he was carrying a lot of weight in his shoulders carrying around the Gn'R name by himself.. He has gotten some old friends and a lot of fans back. I am guessing he is probably the happiest he has been in a long ass time.

I think you're right, but not only that, he gets more joy out of playing with the original members than with his hired musicians, for obvious reasons. Anyway, it's a great thing to see.

I really wish they'd bring Steven along for the whole tour, but I think it's gonna be a casual thing.

Ps. I'd absolutely LOVE to see Move to the city live! It's in my top 10 GnR songs. In fact, I'd take Move to the city over songs like Don't cry or Live and let die in a hearbeat.

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Steven is still silent...

Maybe he will do other guest appearances :)

He will. There's no way that was just a one off performance. We're just getting started with Adler.. Now izzy needs to cooperate and get in this thing and we're talking! 

• Like 2