The 'What are you doing tonight' discussion

Just a urchin

Lol, so I was ready to see THE kickboxing fight of the year between Badr and Verhoeven, to see it end in 1 round, cause Badr broke his arm.

What a deception. The fight was so hyped in my country and than this:lol:. Badr probably would have won if he didn't broke his arm btw. 

Haha too funny

Edited by MB.

5 minutes ago, MB. said:

Lol, so I was ready to see THE kickboksing fight of the year between Badr and Verhoeven, to see it end in 1 round, cause Badr broke his arm.

What a deception. The fight was so hyped in my country and than this:lol:. Badr probably would have won if he didn't broke his arm btw. 

Haha too funny

Oh that sucks. I can relate, I paid 100 bucks pay per view to watch the Mayweather / Pacquiao fight a couple of years ago and it was a total and complete joke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Oh that sucks. I can relate, I paid 100 bucks pay per view to watch the Mayweather / Pacquiao fight a couple of years ago and it was a total and complete joke.

Oh lol, sorry but that made me laugh so hard! 100 bucks!

I didn't have to pay, but it was just so hyped. I couldn't care less about kickboxing, I only watched cause my stepson loves kickboxing, so I gave it go. It was so silly. Yesterday they did a staredown, which is just hilarious. Two adult guys just staring in eachother eyes for minutes, I totally lol'd. Then finally the much hyped fight and in a round it was over. I was like, 'wtf, is this it?':lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Mayweather fight was great it you ask me, a boxing masterclass, its not his fault he was so much better than Pacquiao.  

i hate Mayweather like poison...

i miss Arturo Gotti, Thomas Hearns, Oscar De La Hoya...and props to George Foreman for coming back to fight at age 38 and regaining his title against Michael Moorer in '94. and, of course, for his famous grilling machines and for naming all his 5 sons George! :lol:

53 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i hate Mayweather like poison...

i miss Arturo Gotti, Thomas Hearns, Oscar De La Hoya...and props to George Foreman for coming back to fight at age 38 and regaining his title against Michael Moorer in '94. and, of course, for his famous grilling machines and for naming all his 5 sons George! :lol:

I really dont care about their personalities?  I'm of the opinion that very few nice kind boys end up thumping the shit out of people, i just like to see the craft executed at the highest level...or else a massive brawl :lol:  But i get into the whole thing of like...bothering about the fact that Mayweathers a cunt, if hes a cunt thats his own funeral, I just like the sport.

Hearns and Big George were fantastic, Gatti was good for what he was too.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Mayweather fight was great it you ask me, a boxing masterclass, its not his fault he was so much better than Pacquiao.  

Well in truth he was much better, but Manny didn't even try to fight he just gave up, he was not the fighter we were used to seeing...even Mayweather was getting frustrated.

Besides, if I'm not going "OH my God!" every few minutes because of a brutally landed punch, then it's a boring fight to me :lol:  

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

just out of curiosity, who did you want to win the fight? :)

Pacquiao I guess, but I just like a good fight. And yes, I loved to watch De la Hoya too!

• Like 1

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

Well in truth he was much better, but Manny didn't even try to fight he just gave up, he was not the fighter we were used to seeing...even Mayweather was getting frustrated.

Besides, if I'm not going "OH my God!" every few minutes because of a brutally landed punch, then it's a boring fight to me :lol:  

Pacquiao I guess, but I just like a good fight. And yes, I loved to watch De la Hoya too!

Oh he was trying alright, he just werent hitting shit, you think he went through seven years of chasing that bastard to not try?  Floyd makes everyone look like that.

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Plans for tonight include sitting around avoiding leaving the house for any reason due to the massive amount of snow we're supposed to get.

That sounds like my evening tonight!  Will spend some time organizing the computer files hopefully, maybe do some online shopping

• Like 1