The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I’m a bored housewife. Anyone got any good gossip for me? 

Mrs Pratchett down the roads baby sisters second cousin Malik had a sex change but now he's a lesbian and he's gettin' married to Keith from number 37s, you remember Keith the one with the gammy leg and the big wart on the tip of his nose?  Yeah him, she's gettin married to his 3rd cousin Clarissa who used to be Chris...and Chris has died...of...of...the clap!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Mrs Pratchett down the roads baby sisters second cousin Malik had a sex change but now he's a lesbian and he's gettin' married to Keith from number 37s, you remember Keith the one with the gammy leg and the big wart on the tip of his nose?  Yeah him, she's gettin married to his 3rd cousin Clarissa who used to be Chris...and Chris has died...of...of...the clap!

That’s the kind of drama I like to read about in this thread. Good work, Len!

17 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

She's had her curtains drawn for 3 days now after what happened. Drinking gin she was at noon. I should think she would be embarressed. I happened to glanced in earlier on the way to the shops not being nosey mind, just popped over the fence and shimmeyed up the drainpipe you couldn't miss her sat outside the tart..... and did I tell you Joans daughter is on the game?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

She's had her curtains drawn for 3 days now after what happened. Drinking gin she was at noon. I should think she would be embarressed. I happened to glanced in earlier on the way to the shops not being nosey mind, just popped over the fence and shimmeyed up the drainpipe you couldn't miss her sat outside the tart..... and did I tell you Joans daughter is on the game?

Not Joannie!  Joannie Higgins?!?  Her Mum was a midwife y'know!  Used to cycle hours in the snow delivering babies all round the neighbourhood.  On the game, eh?  Well I never!  She certainly weren't raised that way!  Why her Mum used to lock her in the coalshed for hours with a candle and a bible, 8-9 hours at a time without food and water and she turned out like that.  Makes you wonder what its all about eh?  'ere, i tell you what I did hear, whilst I was doin' me kitchen windows at 2am, with Ted spark out on the sofa with the BBC test card ringing out from the living room, I saw Beryl next doors little un, y'know Angie, her with the buck teeth, sneaking in the backway with with three great big black fellas!

• Haha 2

• 7 months later...

This womans smile still greets me like a punch in the gut. And every time we part ways I cant help but muse out loud to myself "she's so beautiful, she's just SO beautiful"

And theres nothing that should work, but it is working really well. She likes celebrities and Disney. I like Zapatistas and Freetown Christiania. I've read books unpacking the problems with Disney Princesses impact on developing girls. She reminded me that since Disney bought Star Wars that I also like a Disney Princess... which she regretted after I took time to explain that Leia left her royal title behind in favour of the Republic and is now a General. :lol: What really ties that all together is her cosplay game. Smoking!!

Plus, she still doesnt know I can cook. Im getting fed some tasty stuff! Which is nice :ph34r: :lol:

29 minutes ago, soon said:

This womans smile still greets me like a punch in the gut. And every time we part ways I cant help but muse out loud to myself "she's so beautiful, she's just SO beautiful"

And theres nothing that should work, but it is working really well. She likes celebrities and Disney. I like Zapatistas and Freetown Christiania. I've read books unpacking the problems with Disney Princesses impact on developing girls. She reminded me that since Disney bought Star Wars that I also like a Disney Princess... which she regretted after I took time to explain that Leia left her royal title behind in favour of the Republic and is now a General. :lol: What really ties that all together is her cosplay game. Smoking!!

Plus, she still doesnt know I can cook. Im getting fed some tasty stuff! Which is nice :ph34r: :lol:

Quick comments. 

Great! I am happy that it is working out :)

Zapatistas? I thought you radical anabaptists were supposed to be non-violent.

Have you even been to Freetown? It is full of hippie no good-doers.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be meeting my gf's extended family to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I hate all that formal family stuff, but in her case Im really looking forward to it. She's funny and a good chat, she says if I like her I will like them. Meeting an entire group of people who share her traits and personality sounds awesome. Apparently her parents already sold everyone on me, which was cool to hear. She's picking out my clothes! :lol: I could get used to all this normal stuff 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, soon said:

Will be meeting my gf's extended family to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I hate all that formal family stuff, but in her case Im really looking forward to it. She's funny and a good chat, she says if I like her I will like them. Meeting an entire group of people who share her traits and personality sounds awesome. Apparently her parents already sold everyone on me, which was cool to hear. She's picking out my clothes! :lol: I could get used to all this normal stuff 

Is this the girl you have nothing in common with?

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Haha, yep. So to speak. We have plenty in common but its surprising that we found each other.

That's good. I've always wondered if opposites attract works in a relationship. Not saying that's how it is for you, but in general. I used to have a friend who was very different than me, so at the end of the day the friendship didn't work out because we had too many different interests and didn't see eye to eye on so many things. So I definitely can't imagine that working in a relationship, but maybe it would work out great.

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

That's good. I've always wondered if opposites attract works in a relationship. Not saying that's how it is for you, but in general. I used to have a friend who was very different than me, so at the end of the day the friendship didn't work out because we had too many different interests and didn't see eye to eye on so many things. So I definitely can't imagine that working in a relationship, but maybe it would work out great.

So far so good. She and I are still in our 'havent had fight yet' early era of a relationship, but I think the relationship has legs (she most certainly does! lol). I think that her parents already wanting to invite me to share in family traditions means that they think we are solid too.

Yeah, Ive had some friendships drift apart for those types of reasons. And its sad, but sometimes unavoidable. Theres no major issues that she and I disagree on though, just very different interests, lifestyle and preferences. From my side of things, I think she expands my horizons.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just had a lunch date with a co-worker of mine. Her name is Kathrin and a lovely girl. I like her a lot and think that I have some feelings for her. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I just had a lunch date with a co-worker of mine. Her name is Kathrin and a lovely girl. I like her a lot and think that I have some feelings for her. 

Thats exciting, Im happy for you! I hope you two will have some fun as you explore your feelings for her.

Just my opinion, but maybe wait until the 5th date to tell her what your screen name means :lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, soon said:

Thats exciting, Im happy for you! I hope you two will have some fun as you explore your feelings for her.

Just my opinion, but maybe wait until the 5th date to tell her what your screen name means :lol:

I haven't even thought about that, but I guess that you're right. Maybe after date number 50 :lol:

• Haha 1