James Bond

What are you currently playing? Last game played?

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. Just finished the campaign and going to go online today when I get a couple of hours. 

I really loved that back in the day. Last truly good CoD. But I was put off because I heard multiplayer is chock full of microtransaction bs now.

I might end up getting it just for the campaign tbh.

• Like 1

10 years and my go to game is still battlefield 1943, it's Xbox one backwards compatible now so pretty awesome.... servers are normally busy so always get a game.

If you wanna be scared shitless and pee your pants you should play home sweet home on ps4

Edited by Flake

SW Jedi Fallen Orderwas released yesterdy and I've played a couple of hours. Really good, can't wait to start my next session, breakfast's first though :D

Playing this little gem called Katana Zero. Very fun game! The cut scenes go on for too long at times doe...

I'm playing COD Ww2 for the past 1,5 2 months it's a fun shooter with lots of nice weapons, anyone here playing it on Xbox? 

I'm currently playing Black Mesa: Xen (yes, the Beta has finally been finished and released), and oh my god is it fucking awesome! They do honour the original frame, but they've added so much more! Brilliant, and I haven't even defeated Gonarch yet. 10/10 

Finished Jedi Fallen Order. It's basically Star Wars: Uncharted, but I love the Uncharted series so I was good with it. 

Got myself an Atari Flashback today. I was only able to play for a little while, but it's a nice history lesson. I may have played the Atari only once or twice as a kid, and have played some of the arcade games, but I'm looking forward to getting into the collection.

On 2-1-2020 at 5:44 PM, RussTCB said:

Finished Jedi Fallen Order. It's basically Star Wars: Uncharted, but I love the Uncharted series so I was good with it. 

How are Uncharted 4 and the Lost Legacy? I just got myself a PS4 and I'm playing the first 3 remastered. Still one of my favorite series ever.

The last 3 Tomb Raider games are pretty good too.

2 minutes ago, UcudBmine said:

How are Uncharted 4 and the Lost Legacy? I just got myself a PS4 and I'm playing the first 3 remastered. Still one of my favorite series ever.

The last 3 Tomb Raider games are pretty good too.

I really liked 4 but I didn't get around to playing The Lost Legacy before I switched to Xbox. 

I'm balls deep in Universe Mode on WWE 2K19. Takes up most of my gaming time.

However I did just buy a used copy of Batman Arkham Knight for $10 for PS4, and look forward to giving it a go today.

GTV V was free on Xbox Game Pass, so I downloaded it again. Haven't played it since it was released. I might decide to play through the whole thing this time. 

On 02/01/2020 at 4:44 PM, RussTCB said:

My sister just randomly sent me a download code for the deluxe version on XBox. I’ve played the first level and it’s great so far. 

• Like 1

Recently got my platinum trophy on Death Stranding (LOVED IT). Now I've started Dragon Quest XI on the Switch. Great game so far!

I'm finishing up on the Dishonored series. I don't hate 2 and Death of the Outsider, but the first Dishonored game is easily the best one.

After this I'm hoping to find another good story based singleplayer game for the PS4.