RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Ostensibly Ashba ditched Axl to focus on Sixx AM and then Sixx ditched him :lol:

#checkmyhairbruh #takingovertheworld #livingthedream #contactlenses&glasses

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, no need to worry he's coming back anymore :) His wife posted a bitter post again. And I won't be freaking out, as I'm pretty sure I will never be hearing the new stuff.

1518231551112.jpeg.ab5fcd1cdbfcb1d289246

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lio said:

Well, no need to worry he's coming back anymore :) His wife posted a bitter post again. And I won't be freaking out, as I'm pretty sure I will never be hearing the new stuff.

I guess that for negativity she mean for the GNR fans.😒

4 hours ago, Lio said:

How can she be proud of this? :lol: 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Derick said:

Slash’s soon band (Classless Act) will opening for Adler’s Appetite. Their first GIG ever. :headbang:

Good Steven trick😒

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:59 AM, DieselDaisy said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Slash had hired a new singer for the Conspirators as he is rather ruthless like that - a bit like the Young brothers. 

I don't like Miles's voice, so it wouldn't bother me at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

What do you mean?

@Tom-Assi mean that is great strategy for Steven part put Slash son ,this maybe make talk more of his gig .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ratam said:

@Tom-Assi mean that is great strategy for Steven part put Slash son ,this maybe make talk more of his gig .

Cool, I know I am going if he plays around here.  Dunno if it is the same lineup as the last Adler's Appetite I saw a couple times probably 10 years ago but I am sure it will be good either way.  See one of the AFD5 play all those classics in a small place, with good musicians, with a bunch of Guns fans for short money. Can't go wrong with that.  I'll finally get to see "Think About You" live!!!  It would be bad ass if they played the whole "live" side of LIES too. 

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't like Miles's voice, so it wouldn't bother me at all.

Andrew Stockdale!!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Cool, I know I am going if he plays around here.  Dunno if it is the same lineup as the last Adler's Appetite I saw a couple times probably 10 years ago but I am sure it will be good either way.  See one of the AFD5 play all those classics in a small place, with good musicians, with a bunch of Guns fans for short money. Can't go wrong with that.  I'll finally get to see "Think About You" live!!!  It would be bad ass if they played the whole "live" side of LIES too. 

Andrew Stockdale!!!

@Tom-Ass,and plus you can see Slash son with his band, and maybe you meet very:slash:, good plan to you ,enjoy!!👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tremolo said:

Because it’s most likely more than she (or anyone posting here) will ever acomplish musically.

I know the guy looks like a douche, but despite his fuck ups as a guitarist in gnr he was always cool to the fans.

For some reason everyone loves to hate on him... I don’t get it.

Because most fans really disliked him. He didn't really win us over. Didn't feel genuine at all.

But I also think the continuous mocking of him is a bit childish. Hope he doesn't read the forum. No matter how you look you should never be subjected to ridicule and belittling. It takes all kinds.

• Like 1

Dj comes off a little bit fake-ish or poser-y, but all in all he did an ok job when he was with Gn'R. Towards the end of his tenure he started to get a bit sloppy, but I don't see why hating him is so cool on this forum. He ain't no Slash or Robin Finck (who I think is a true artist, outside of Gn'R), but what he does with his solo stuff ain't that bad. At least half of Sixx AM is actually enjoyable.  I think he is ok.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tremolo said:

That doesn’t really justify al the hate he gets. It’s almost as if the guy broke the band or something... 

I'm notorious for my dislike of DJ and even I've let it go by now. I wasn't expecting his hints to mean that he was going to have anything to do with GN'R in the future but I'm glad it's confirmed now. That's all I took away from his post. No need to shit on him as far as I'm concerned.

5 hours ago, tremolo said:

That doesn’t really justify al the hate he gets. It’s almost as if the guy broke the band or something... 

He's no Paul Tobias, but his playing isn't really gn'r level. Hence the hate, specially from the old gn'r fans.