Who is Duff Closer With These Days- Slash or Axl?

Who is Duff closer with?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It’s a pretty subjective thing to be quite frank so I’m not sure. I guess Slash since that’s a friendship that’s remained intact since the 80’s?

Is Dizzy close with any of the band? Do Slash and Duff ever hang out with him or anything? Dizzy has always had a weird relationship with the band, even in the early 90’s :shrugs:

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It’s a pretty subjective thing to be quite frank so I’m not sure. I guess Slash since that’s a friendship that’s remained intact since the 80’s?

Is Dizzy close with any of the band? Do Slash and Duff ever hang out with him or anything? Dizzy has always had a weird relationship with the band, even in the early 90’s :shrugs:

Richard and Frank are very good friends of him. His relationship with Slash, Duff and Melissa seems to be neutral, but who knows. 

I would like to see Richard, Duff and Frank as the rhythm section for his new album.

Edited by Sosso
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think put Dizzy in this poll not is more what joke ,my 2 cent's 😑

8 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Obviously Slash. They're VERY close friends, their wives are close friends, their kids are close friends. They're like a big family. That said, if there was a fallout, Duff would probably follow the money...

What is Dizzy Reed? :question:

the girl that plays piano with green hair

Slash. They were both on the same side when it came to dealing with Axl in the mid/late 90s, they founded Velvet Revolver together, and have both played on each other's records (I think, not sure if Slash has been on any of Duff's records). They've been through a lot together. 

I would say Slash as both of them remained friends through the years and they spent a lot of time and made music and stuff but then again, Axl is who he is and he loves everybody equally I think but he just never gets too close with anyone thats just the way he is. And then he randomIy asks someone to go to a gig with him or the movie or something. Axl is a spontanious guy and on camera or whatever never really bonds that much with anyone. I do think Duff has a huge amount of love and respect for both of them though and loves both of them in a different way.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 2:04 PM, action said:

paul tobias. paul huge. what kind of randomness is this?

paul tobias, it's like the name of a dog

here tobias! i said sit down! good dog, good dog

Somehow I can this not being too far off from what their relationship is like.

Edited by SlashisGOD