alfierose

Bohemian Rhapsody trailer released (film due Nov)

19 hours ago, Fashionista said:

Correct, it ends in '85. They wanna do a sequel which focuses on the latter years and his struggle with AIDS.

I don't remember reading anything about a sequel. But yes the film ends in 1985 with Live Aid.

So the movie won't have Freddie's death in it?

I saw some more previews on AXS and it does look like Freddie is telling the band he has AIDS.

I really want to see this movie with my parents. My mom and dad are huge Queens fans.

I'm not anxious to see Freddie's death because I know how painful it will be for my parents to watch it.

Anyway, the movie looks freakin awesome!

Long live Freddie and Queen!

Okay found out this movie is rated PG 13, so I assume we won't see any explicit sex scenes or any of Freddie's private life. How much does that suck?

I probably will still see it, but I don't think it'll do Queen or Freddie justice.

Guess it will focus mostly on Queen's music and not their private lives. Oh well.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay found out this movie is rated PG 13, so I assume we won't see any explicit sex scenes or any of Freddie's private life. How much does that suck?

I probably will still see it, but I don't think it'll do Queen or Freddie justice.

Guess it will focus mostly on Queen's music and not their private lives. Oh well.

Rated PG-13 for suggested material and drug content. So we may see Freddie do some coke. 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:31 PM, Georgy Zhukov said:

Rated PG-13 for suggested material and drug content. So we may see Freddie do some coke. 

Well, most of us know Freddie led a very colorful life. Guess the movie wanted to focus more on Queen's music than his personal life.

I just hope it does Freddie and Queen justice. He was one of a kind and changed the voice of music back in the 70's.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, most of us know Freddie led a very colorful life. Guess the movie wanted to focus more on Queen's music than his personal life.

I just hope it does Freddie and Queen justice. He was one of a kind and changed the voice of music back in the 70's.

He wished his sex life to remain private. So his bandmates respect that. 

I wonder if reviews will be out for this soon. I'm not excited at all from everything I've seen so far. I'm going to have to see some amazing reviews first to get me to the theater.

Aesthetically the movie looks really sharp but...

I don't know, it also looks sort of dumb and pedestrian. Some of the lines in the trailer make me roll my eyes.

There's that and Sascha Cohen's eternal comment that the Queen guys see this as a vanity project for themselves, which doomed his involvement. I get that feeling at the point in the trailer when they tell Freddie he's a legend and he tells them "we're all legends."