It's So Easy Video Discussion - Now Viewable on YouTube

1 hour ago, gnr5 said:

I thought that mic stand didn't come into play until the UYI tour...?

1 hour ago, Guigsdaddy76 said:

definitely footage from those use your illusion warm up gigs.  They just made sure not to show Sorum and his drum kit.

1 hour ago, Guigsdaddy76 said:

what about stage diving?  Seems like a Use Your Illusion warm up gigs thing like the "You Could be Mine" video...

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Dean said:

That was pretty cool. 31 years for that to be released, so we've only got another 21 to go for Catcher, Better etc :lol:

Yea, pretty much any excitement I may have had for this video ended around the beginning of the new millennium. Honestly, the last time I can remember honestly thinking about this video was when Sebastian Bach mentioned it on the Eddie Trunk interview with Axl in 2006 (and now I feel old realizing that occurred 12 years ago). 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, carola said:

Did you purchase it? Then open iTunes -> Library (your own) -> select Music Videos from left.. you'll see the It's So Easy video there -> Right Click and choose "Music Video Info" -> Choose File (bottom right) -> Look at the location at the very bottom. The video has been saved to your computer in that location. For me the location is "/Users/<account name>/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Guns N' Roses/Unknown Album/It's So Easy (1080p HD).m4v"  with the size 165.8 MB :P You can then open the video with whatever other player as well.. 

But guys actually purchase it.. Really worth it  :headbang:

I'll try that thanks! I didnt purchase it but took the Apple Music trial, it might not work then?

2 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

The first thing I noticed when I watched it was the mic stand. I thought exactly what you guys thought “wasn’t that from the illusion tour?” I also thought it might be because of those tight short shorts Axl is wearing that show off mor if his ass than the girls in the video. 

I think in UYI tour Axl not wearing leather shorts .

18 hours ago, carola said:

Did you purchase it? Then open iTunes -> Library (your own) -> select Music Videos from left.. you'll see the It's So Easy video there -> Right Click and choose "Music Video Info" -> Choose File (bottom right) -> Look at the location at the very bottom. The video has been saved to your computer in that location. For me the location is "/Users/<account name>/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Guns N' Roses/Unknown Album/It's So Easy (1080p HD).m4v"  with the size 165.8 MB :P You can then open the video with whatever other player as well.. 

But guys actually purchase it.. Really worth it  :headbang:

My download was only 720p, 135mb on US iTunes. Curious how you ended up with 1080p. I’d like that if I could find out how.

3 minutes ago, Tucknroll said:

This is such a cluster f, I still can't see it. I ain't signing up for anything to watch it. I mean seriously,  this band can't do anything right anymore.  Geez, just show the freakin video like every other band in the history of the universe 

but that wouldn't be a casuals milking money grab anymore! 

Fernando called ''Shadow'' a ''new single''. This video seems to be dealt with like the crown jewels. I'm beginning to see the policy here. If this was 1986 or 1987 this would be all new, and that is how it should be treated!! Appetite is your new album!

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Fernando called ''Shadow'' a ''new single''. This video seems to be dealt with like the crown jewels. I'm beginning to see the policy here. If this was 1986 or 1987 this would be all new, and that is how it should be treated!! Appetite is your new album!

"I don't want to live my whole life through that one album."

I have been comparing the audio to the original and if it is indeed remastered, there is not that much of an improvement over the original to my ears - however I will give it a better comparison later on

However that to me was what I was expecting, because the original mastering is so well done that it would be hard to really eclipse it

Edited by WhazUp

41 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

sad but true.

stage diving in the new release video was my favorite part.  better shots than the existing ISO video everyone has seen.  Axl was an animal in the early days.  wish we had more high quality video of those early years LA club gigs

1 hour ago, quikspade said:

My download was only 720p, 135mb on US iTunes. Curious how you ended up with 1080p. I’d like that if I could find out how.

Click on the iTunes menu (at top left) -> Preferences -> Downloads. Have you ticked "Download full-size HD videos"? Should work. 

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

This video must be the 'something' that Fandango said as his reply to the new music question...:sleeper:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Well this world is upside-down... few years ago people got angry because they found free U2 album in ther iTunes, today they pay for 30years old GNR video...

And you had latest Metallica album legaly on Napster...

• Like 1