soon

The Weed Thread

10 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

Found a vial of weed on the back of the bus yesterday. It looked like weed but had no smell at all and was strangely soft, like it had been wet or something. I'm aware that this is among the dumbest fucking things I've ever done, but I took it and smoked it when I got home. It only took one hit for me to know it was off, it tasted super harsh. Anyway, 5 mins later I'm laying in bed with my vision getting blurrier and blurrier, parts of my head in straight up pain, heart racing, general fuckedup feeling, disorientation, etc. The entire thing lasted like an hour, and for 20 mins of that, it was honestly agonizing just to exist. I was a little worried. I had to summon all my mental fortitude to get to the fridge and get a bottle of water, downed the whole thing and I started to come out of it. After that I was just regular high and went to sleep.

I wonder what it was laced with.

Sounds like fuckin' sherm to me, go on son :lol:  Its a heavy little buzz innit? 

7 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Fuck who knows nowadays. Never smoked any laced shit like that, but you’d have to guess pcp maybe? Could’ve been anything though... you’re outta your mind man!!! :lol:

I’m a highway surveyor and I have found lots of shit along the road. Found bags of weed that got ruined in the elements. Found a pristine 8 ball of what looked like and was tied up like coke. But no way can you snort it!!! Might be fuckin Draino or rat poison or who knows what. Found a little plastic box full of what I’m sure was crystal meth- lot of it too. I chucked that shit into a swamp along the road. Fuck that shit.

I'd have a go myself :lol:  The 8 ball anyway, might be a bit wary about the meth!  The 8 ball is obviously something some fuckin' space cadet through out onto the street on the noids or something, I'd go for the 8 ball!

• Haha 1

Yeah no more bus weed for me :lol: my friend looked at what I had left of it and thinks it was K2 based on how soft it was. Who knows though. That shit came on so fast. 

On 03/04/2019 at 5:00 PM, Len Cnut said:

Not exactly weed but hilairious nonetheless:

"This man nearly felled a tree using a spade" 😄

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

"This man nearly felled a tree using a spade" 😄

In a way not seen since the days of the plantations in the Deep South. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Okay, so I wouldn't say that I fit many stoner stereotypes other than never-skipping-leg-day and being an incredible kisser. Well, and also having a Ninja Turtles themed macrame Ebay store. But I have to admit that 6 months into legalization, on the 3rd nice spring day, a light bulb went off in my mind on my way home from a meeting: "Wait! I can vape at the communal picnic table tonight!!!!"

:facepalm::lol:

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2019 at 11:45 PM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

How long would 30mg of CBD edibles last? 

It depends on how experienced you are with Weed/THC

Eddies are a LOT stronger 

11 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

It depends on how experienced you are with Weed/THC

Eddies are a LOT stronger 

I'm pretty tolerant to THC. These are CBD edibles though, so there's no THC in it.