Changes in the upcoming leg?

It would be kickass to hear them do Think About You or You're Crazy (electric or fast).  A setlist that has either of those, Shadow, Slither, Coma, etc. would be a kickass set.  They could sub out a few of the covers and replace them with those and it would be perfect in my opinion!

• Like 3

On 10/11/2018 at 2:55 PM, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Am I the only one that thinks Axl could pull off serial killer? I doubt they'd add it to the set but I feel like that sound would be killer in his lower register

Die Hard Slash fan but never understood the love for that song..

17 hours ago, Broken Table said:

Be cool if they did a few shows with out Frank, 4tus, and Melissa.  Got Steven up up there.  

cool?? That would be a dream come true! 

5 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

Serial Killer has a wonderful bridge and phenomenal breakdown. Love the lyrics too.

Not really a fan of the lyrics or chorus mostly . Musically it is cool.. Guess I am just not a big Rod Jackson fan..  He has a very butt rock and cheesy element to him.. He kind of sounds like Paul Stanley.. That "Just wanna kill" in the intro is cringe worthy too. 

15 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think it would be awesome if Axl dropped like 50 pounds and came back looking like he actually gave a shit. 

This would be the number 1 improvement for GNR. Although I think he looks a lot better than he did in the moustache GNR days so kudos there. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think it would be awesome if Axl dropped like 50 pounds and came back looking like he actually gave a shit. 

He looked pretty trim at the end of the Europe gigs. Slash & Ax both looked pretty well fed at the start of the tour. Slash was making most of his last meals with Perla, the most expensive meal in his lifetime.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Edward Nigma said:

He looked pretty trim at the end of the Europe gigs. Slash & Ax both looked pretty well fed at the start of the tour. Slash was making most of his last meals with Perla, the most expensive meal in his lifetime.

Not to start an Axl weight discussion but I thought he looked the best at the 2016 South America shows and then slowly gained back some weight from there on. He had less of a belly in 2016 and I’d say that was due to the work he put in for ACDC and then he kinda relaxed a bit much after that ended

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Edward Nigma said:

Aside from maybe a handful of favorable camera angles Axl wasn't anything close to trim at any point of the reunion.  Slash might be a little well fed but at least he looks healthy.. Axl doesn't even look like the same person any more. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1