Malibu orders evacuation due to fire

TheSeeker

12 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

I think this might be Axl’s mansion? On twitter, I read the flames have reached L a t i g o Canyon, which is Axl’s street.

Hopefully someone was home to take the pets safely.

That does look a bit like Axl's place although it's hard to tell through the smoke, I thought he had more land around his home.

I know property can be rebuilt especially by the wealthy and insured and the safety of people/animals is the important thing but it makes me really sad that so many homes are destroyed. :(

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kwick1 said:

Doesn't that link say in the first bullet Malibu Canyon Roads? The description sounds like Axl's area South of the 101? Also I thought he lived up the hill a bit from PCH. But really have no idea. Does Slash also live in the canyon area? From IG doesnt appear Meegan is evacuated. 

Thought slash and megan live in encino?.

7 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Why would he share that with the public?  It's none of their business.  Besides, he's in Asia now anyway.  He probably has no idea how bad it is yet himself.

I'm sure he does, we know, so he will as well. 

33 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Why would he share that with the public?  It's none of their business.  Besides, he's in Asia now anyway.  He probably has no idea how bad it is yet himself.

Agree with cookers post.He shared with the public from filming  from his phone at his place the last time fires were happening and gave a shoutout the fire authorities in the process. Understand why he wouldnt this time, this is personal.

Edited by Sydney Fan

Here's a live map of where the fires are in Malibu. Definitely looks like Axl's place is in danger. He's on the edge of the fire. :/

https://mappingsupport.com/p2/gissurfer.php?center=34.127730,-118.812004&zoom=11&basemap=USA_basemap&overlay=VIIRS_24_hours,MODIS_24_hours&txtfile=https://mappingsupport.com/p2/special_maps/disaster/USA_wildland_fire.txt 

Edited by charliedont
Extra link

4 hours ago, charliedont said:

By the looks of it i think it may have taken axls house now.......