09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

4 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Yikes, this is why I don't come to the message boards anymore.  Too many people wallowing in their own misery and negativity.  The band was tight as fuck tonight and Axl was great 90% of the time. They played a 3 hour set and I guarantee everybody there had a killer time.  I'm so psyched I got to see 90% of the show, and i had a great time watching one of the best rock bands of all time deliver an awesome performance.  I feel bad for those who can't find enjoyment in a moment like this.  Meh

To be fair, it was a really cool show and I enjoyed it a lot. Band sounded good to me. 

But don’t you wish they’d mix it up a little more? 

Change opener from time to time, change the order a bit to make each show a bit unique.

Just now, jacdaniel said:

To be fair, it was a really cool show and I enjoyed it a lot. Band sounded good to me. 

But don’t you wish they’d mix it up a little more? 

Change opener from time to time, change the order a bit to make each show a bit unique.

No because he or she used to be like me white knighting around here thinking things will get better.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Yikes, this is why I don't come to the message boards anymore.  Too many people wallowing in their own misery and negativity.  The band was tight as fuck tonight and Axl was great 90% of the time. They played a 3 hour set and I guarantee everybody there had a killer time.  I'm so psyched I got to see 90% of the show, and i had a great time watching one of the best rock bands of all time deliver an awesome performance.  I feel bad for those who can't find enjoyment in a moment like this.  Meh

I think it was a mix of people going crazy from seeing the Locomotive/HS thing, and wanting new stuff.  Which I get, but yeah I do think there is a bit of hyperbole in the case of some people here regarding how bad the show was, it seemed totally enjoyable and I bet the people actually there had a great time

So what have we learned tonight?

We learned that Beta or anyone in TB doesn't take Axls phone away or hide something from him as they clearly added that song to set list. I never believed that anyway he is a grown man and not a pushover either.

We learned the band is either trolling the leakers and those who listened to it or really intend to add it to the setlist at some point. Maybe even all three.

• Like 1