Europe 2020 Tour Announced

Just got my nightrain pre sale tickets for Dublin Marley Park....as pissed as i am with no new music or announcment and the fact they dragging the NITL tour on into 2020.....i still said fuck it TAKE MY MONEY. 159e GC tix. I regret nothing:headbang:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jaygnr said:

Just got my nightrain pre sale tickets for Dublin Marley Park....as pissed as i am with no new music or announcment and the fact they dragging the NITL tour on into 2020.....i still said fuck it TAKE MY MONEY. 159e GC tix. I regret nothing:headbang:

Whats it like there for a show?? I was hoping for Croke or RDS 

Real happy for fans in Europe who wanted to see them again. I still think it’s fucked it’s been 4 years without new music, but at this point I’ve given up hope and have a malaise towards Guns as a whole. I expect nothing from them anymore. I have nothing left to say to even rant about it. 

• Like 1

Might get a cheap seat in London if I'm still around in May. Fuck standing at that Stadium, pain in the back.

Still got a bad taste in my mouth from the disappointment (and logistical disaster) that was the Guadalajara concert. Even if there's new music, it's hard to stand by as Axl Mickeys through songs which need serious power and balls like Rocket Queen and YCBM.

At least Slash's solo spot kicked ass on this last leg.

Hope I'm wrong and these shows are good :shrug: 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Real happy for fans in Europe who wanted to see them again. I still think it’s fucked it’s been 4 years without new music, but at this point I’ve given up hope and have a malaise towards Guns as a whole. I expect nothing from them anymore. I have nothing left to say to even rant about it. 

*11 years

• Sad 2