Europe 2020 Tour Announced

18 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Probably swing the Dublin show. Depends on what the Stones tour looks like. But I kinda want to have seen Guns everytime they played Ireland. Thus far I have. 
Hopefully the stones tour doesn’t cost an arm and a leg....

I had the same thought in 2017 when I went to Slane. This time I'll go to Marlay park IF it's actually an all new show / a new album tour. Besides that I'm going to a foreign show to get something a bit different. Dublin is the last gig so if I really like the foreign show I'll do Diblin as well. If it's NITL I'm just going to one and it's so I can see a new country. Austria looks promising!

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Here is what to do if you're Scottish. Come to Newcastle. Jet2 run flights from Newcastle to Prague - only two hours flight time. It will be much cheaper and probably a bit quicker than going to London. 

Plus hang your head in shame that you share a national heritage with Nicola Sturgeon.

Edited by Towelie
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Shit if it's all new I might go after all, not I'll end up waiting until the tour has started to make sure it's actually true.

What boggles me has that there's been no tweet or whatever, which leads me to believe that they might announce something else after all

Good point.

Let's assume they announce a 2nd London show, plus the already mention Scottish date. That's 15 shows.

Still seems a bit small for them, unless they plan to come back to hit the arenas in the winter. 

50 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Probably swing the Dublin show. Depends on what the Stones tour looks like. But I kinda want to have seen Guns everytime they played Ireland. Thus far I have. 
Hopefully the stones tour doesn’t cost an arm and a leg....

You have seen all line ups of GNR in Ireland?

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

So most likely the Scottish date could be either the 23rd or 25th June at Bellahouston park. Greenday play 24th and the stage will be set up.

Any other theories?

It's going to be Edinburgh, possibly Murrayfield. From this story

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/whats-on/arts-and-entertainment/guns-n-roses-could-play-edinburgh-next-year-scottish-leg-their-2020-tour-1341150

15 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

That reads like pure and utter speculation. If there’s going to be a Scottish date, changes are it’s part of Glasgow’s summer sessions, so would add to The Cure, Foo Fighters and Green Day. There’s nothing to suggest that they would swing by Edinburgh.

3 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

That reads like pure and utter speculation. If there’s going to be a Scottish date, changes are it’s part of Glasgow’s summer sessions, so would add to The Cure, Foo Fighters and Green Day. There’s nothing to suggest that they would swing by Edinburgh.

That could make sense