Europe 2020 Tour Announced

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

There's literally no way GNR could have an "all new" show. They just don't have the catalog for it. 

Ohhhh.. That's right.... They probably just mean a new stage setup and one or two different tunes.

I hope they play My World, just to literally fuck with us fans. I won't be mad. I'd be amazed if they did. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Ah you think. I suppose that could work

it gives the Tottenham stadium first dibs on the ticket buying public, once that is sold out, they'll be fine with a Scotland gig. I cannot see any other reason for the gap, logistically, it would take two days to get from mainland Europe to Ireland.

Edited by Mysteron
Typo

26 minutes ago, Cass said:

Do you guys think the GA Early Entrance tickets will still be avaliable on the 18th, when the general sale starts? I'm not sure how that works usually :( and I'm not a Nightrain member.

Do you really want EE tix? You can get close on golden circle anyway. But yes they will be plenty left for months as they are extremely expensive

25 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

So most likely the Scottish date could be either the 23rd or 25th June at Bellahouston park. Greenday play 24th and the stage will be set up.

Any other theories?

Could be an option. I don’t know how available hampden park is because euro 2020 is being  played across Europe and hampden is one of the stadiums to be used. 

29 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Do you really want EE tix? You can get close on golden circle anyway. But yes they will be plenty left for months as they are extremelcensive 

Hes right i got VIP EE for my Bday in Stockholm £250 your ment too get FREE merch with your tix we was in Q for about 2hr too be told NO MERCH left T Shirts,Caps, Sourvenier tix, a book etc not 1 single thing left.

& We was just stood in the normal GC section with all others yes you can get in 2hr early than norm GC but its not really worth the £££ we only got them from TM as we could Not get owt else

20 minutes ago, noonoo said:

"The next chapter...all new show."

What is "Monta"?

I'm sure that "all new show" means that they've just changed the stage. 

Oh... And they finally updated their PC past Windows 95, so we'll probably get some new background videos. 

• Haha 4

Paid £315 london night 1 for gc ee ticket in 2017. Got front barrier but fuck me i could not walk next day. My back was killing standing all that time shoulder to shoulder. Was a fuckin great expierence though, one that wil never be repeated in my lifetime. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Do they tend to add more countries? Norwegian here. Maybe I'll ask the gf if we should take a trip to Poland or something. Dunno which country to pick.

Germany or Poland look at flights go with the cheapest inguess ull get great Hotels in Warsaw for your £££££

That place in Lisbon will be nice if the weathers on forrm its right by the sea.

Cheap flights too Dublin from most EU & its last show as stands

• Thanks 1