Europe 2020 Tour Announced

1 hour ago, UK_GNR said:

Intereafter allt Spurs website says only  UK show, unless Sturgeon plans on independence before May20.

Also note that Champions League final is on 30/5 and if Spurs did get there they had a full ground for a screening last year. Think it is stretching it for them to get there again this year mind but may be a consideration of adding a second show.

So there may NOT be a 2nd show after ball

Just now, ragamuffin said:

I am trying to think what would be the weirdest reason why they are doing this "2020" tour.

The best thing i came up was that before the first show in january they announce that a new single is coming out xmas 2020 and the "2020" tour is to support that announcement

There doesnt have too be a reason Ed S just did a few EU runs & sold out 4 nights in Cardiff

Elton John has done 2 EU runs he says he doing 2021 Yeah its a good bye tour

Kiss have also done how many EU shows

They know the demand is there so they are doing it again these Stadiums cost over £200k Too hire they aint paying that out for fun & games

6 minutes ago, dave94 said:

Is there any news on ticket prices for the London show? Can’t seem to find this anywhere

TM has a map of Spurs up now with sll seat cats etc & GC & GA marked down no prices for London but Dublin has theres up with NT membership

1 hour ago, UK_GNR said:

Interesting that Spurs website says only UK show, unless Sturgeon plans on independence before May20.

Also note that Champions League final is on 30/5 and if Spurs did get there they had a full ground for a screening last year. Think it is stretching it for them to get there again this year mind but may be a consideration of adding a second show.

Good points. But I can't see Levi turning down the extra $ from GNR. But Sturgeon may build a wall

43 minutes ago, Higson95 said:

Let’s hope they are cheaper than Aerosmith , disgusting prices, why do they never tell you the price before tickets are released so I could actually get some money together? Also rumours of other gigs make it very hard to commit to buying a ticket in case they announce a closer concert. 

I doubt they'll be cheaper than Aerosmith. Gold Circle will be £150+

3 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Good points. But I can't see Levi turning down the extra $ from GNR. But Sturgeon may build a wall

I doubt they'll be cheaper than Aerosmith. Gold Circle will be £150+

Gold circle is a scam for rich people who want to smell Axl’s jock strap 

I posted this in a different thread - it's from Ticketmaster. I'd say it looks like Scotland will definitely happen, but I'd be quite surprised if they add second dates at any of the venues really. Demand would have to be very high to do that, and taking aside the "they did it in 2017" argument (which doesn't hold water at all, as 2017 were the 'big deal' shows) I don't see much evidence that demand is there, either on the forums or in the general world. 

Guns N 'Roses will visit countries such as Spain, Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands, and then they will go to Dublin (Ireland), where they will play in Marlay Park on June 27, 2020. Additional concert which will take place in Scotland will be announced in 2020.

Last time in London it was around £95 for GA, think it was around £120 for the golden area (what a rip off) and that was at peak reunion hype so I’m hoping it will either stay roughly the same or actually come down. From memory last time didn’t they create a 2nd date as soon as tickets went on sale due to the immediate demand? It will be interesting to see if that happens this time and if the hype for tickets is anywhere near as much (I doubt it will be).

I saw them in London in 2017 and then at Download in 2018 so for me the reunion has lost the original excitement but I guess for people who only saw them in London 3 years is quite a long time. First show at Spurs shiny new stadium might also pull in a few extra sales.

Edited by dave94

Ah fuck this band man. Wtf.

What's the name of this tour? I can't be bothered to look it up. If there's no new album or EP, I'm not even considering going. Fucking Axl you lazy piece of shit. 

There comes a time when even the 1 billion Sweet Child O' Mine Youtubers stop going to your shows because it's the same shit each year. With a singer that keeps getting worse.

And I know that this could be in support of this so called March release. But we all know that ain't happening. And if it does it will be the 1999 leftovers with Slash recording over Bumblefoot over Buckethead over Finck over Tobias over (probably) Gary fuckin' Sunshine.

Ok, I cooled down. But damn this band :facepalm:

• GNFNR 4

3 hours ago, SMG said:

That akward moment when some dude is taking selfies like a 15 year old girl.

Please take more!

Yeahh....you'd have have a good point if it wasn't for the fact that that selfie is from 2012 the day I cut my hair off (that's a Galaxy Note 2 in my hand: they're on 10 now) and care so little I haven't bothered updating it since. Aside from that pic there isn't a single selfie on my 5 year old Instagram. 

So we'll go back to bitching about wanting new music and you can go back to writing like a 15 year old girl. Please drop by my profile again looking for some dirt for your next roast! I might even take a new selfie just for you! :) (btw it's 'awkward').

Edited by Jordan Rose

2 hours ago, dave94 said:

Last time in London it was around £95 for GA, think it was around £120 for the golden area (what a rip off) and that was at peak reunion hype so I’m hoping it will either stay roughly the same or actually come down. From memory last time didn’t they create a 2nd date as soon as tickets went on sale due to the immediate demand? It will be interesting to see if that happens this time and if the hype for tickets is anywhere near as much (I doubt it will be).

I saw them in London in 2017 and then at Download in 2018 so for me the reunion has lost the original excitement but I guess for people who only saw them in London 3 years is quite a long time. First show at Spurs shiny new stadium might also pull in a few extra sales.

Gold Circle was £150 + £15 for London in 2017. I bought them each night. I can't see them being cheaper. Both Germany shows are over €150. Dublin is €166 with charges

2 hours ago, dave94 said:

I skipped the Download one as I'm just too old for that now :) I want an o2 concert but the tickets will certainly be £300 for that..

3 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Yeahh....you'd have have a good point if it wasn't for the fact that that selfie is from 2012 the day I cut my hair off (that's a Galaxy Note 2 in my hand: they're on 10 now) and care so little I haven't bothered updating it since. Aside from that pic there isn't a single selfie on my 5 year old Instagram. 

So we'll go back to bitching about wanting new music and you can go back to writing like a 15 year old girl. Please drop by my profile again looking for some dirt for your next roast! I might even take a new selfie just for you! :) (btw it's 'awkward').

Such a fleshed out response. Thank god you gave me the timestamps and model of your phone!

i have a question. I always had Front Of Stage tickets but because of my health, i will buy seat tickets for the first time. I want to buy Munich and Hamburg. Both are in stadions. Should i get seats ticket on the side or seats straight to the stage? what is the best?

27 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

i have a question. I always had Front Of Stage tickets but because of my health, i will buy seat tickets for the first time. I want to buy Munich and Hamburg. Both are in stadions. Should i get seats ticket on the side or seats straight to the stage? what is the best?

If you want to be close, get them on the sides, if you want a straight frontal view, get them in the back. If there is a crap set up, you might have the mixing/lighting tower/booth block your middle view, like what happened to me with U2 in Rome, so for me I will never do seats in a stadium in the back again. Also since it's a stadium, you're far away either way. 

Edited by PatrickS77

4 hours ago, Higson95 said:

Gold circle is a scam for rich people who want to smell Axl’s jock strap 

No, gold circle is a scam to rip off fans who want to see the band with their own eyes and not having to relay on video walls and binoculars. Few of those fans are really rich.

• Like 2