Jump to content
janrichmond

GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Poor Axl, everybody has a bad photo of themselves somewhere and would hate for it to become public!

exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well yeah, poor Axl has plenty of these online I am afraid and there is nothing he can do about it

 

or maybe he can attempt to remove them from the internet:ph34r:

Spoiler

tenor.gif



 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

well yeah, poor Axl has plenty of these online I am afraid and there is nothing he can do about it

 

or maybe he can attempt to remove them from the internet:ph34r:

  Hide contents

tenor.gif



 

It's not as if he hasn't tried, of course.

https://www.therock.net.nz/home/funny-shit/2016/06/axl-rose-wants-this-photo-removed-from-the-internet.html

Quote

Axl Rose wants unflattering photos of him from a 2010 G'N'R show removed from the Internet forever, particularly if they've had words added mocking his appearance.

Anti-piracy company Web Sherrif has told Google to remove the images from its web search results and Blogger platform, saying Rose owns the original photo, reports Torrentfreak.

Google has yet to comply with the order.

The original photo, and others like it, were taken at a 2010 concert by Winnipeg Free Press photographer Boris Minkevich. He told Torrentfreak he had no idea Rose was trying to get them off the web.

According to Web Sherriff, photographers attending Guns N' Roses concerts sign away the rights of any pictures they take to the band. Mr Minkevich can't recall signing any waiver before the 2010 gig, but says it is fairly common.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha yes I know about that, Legendary!
Did not go too well :lol::lol::lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:30 PM, DurhamGirl said:

Poor Axl, everybody has a bad photo of themselves somewhere and would hate for it to become public!

Think of how many photos there must be of Axl - millions. Statistically I'm sure there's some kind of correlation between the number of bad photos and the number of good ones. He has so many amazing ones - it's inevitable that there would be bad ones too. His good ones are sooooo good... we should just show people one of those every time we're sent a 'fat Axl' meme. 

*Takes opportunity to gratuitously post one of my favourites*

axl10.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, money honey said:

 

Think of how many photos there must be of Axl - millions. Statistically I'm sure there's some kind of correlation between the number of bad photos and the number of good ones. He has so many amazing ones - it's inevitable that there would be bad ones too. His good ones are sooooo good... we should just show people one of those every time we're sent a 'fat Axl' meme. 

*Takes opportunity to gratuitously post one of my favourites*

axl10.png

Oh my gosh I have gone all hot...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, money honey said:

 

Think of how many photos there must be of Axl - millions. Statistically I'm sure there's some kind of correlation between the number of bad photos and the number of good ones. He has so many amazing ones - it's inevitable that there would be bad ones too. His good ones are sooooo good... we should just show people one of those every time we're sent a 'fat Axl' meme. 

*Takes opportunity to gratuitously post one of my favourites*

axl10.png

:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else on the GNR mailing list?... just got the one about 'Valentine' merch - supposedly reduced prices but still $40 for a t shirt :o anyway I'm a sucker and ordered the red 'so fine' one. Can't wait for delivery!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13. 2. 2020 at 11:43 AM, money honey said:

Think of how many photos there must be of Axl - millions. Statistically I'm sure there's some kind of correlation between the number of bad photos and the number of good ones. He has so many amazing ones - it's inevitable that there would be bad ones too. His good ones are sooooo good... we should just show people one of those every time we're sent a 'fat Axl' meme.

But show this to guys and they start to refrain and be kinda distressed:

28d7347c84817e9208363107d857e65d--guns-a

...yet once upon a time, when giants walked the Earth, this booty graced the stage. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

Guys! An article with comments about Slash and Duff from the forum are on alternativenation.net . 😬😳 I hope no one in the GNR camp sees it .

They can see all the shit talk on here, so where's the difference:shrugs:

Edited by EricA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, EricA said:

They can see all the shit talk on here, so where's the difference:shrugs:

It's not like they are trolling the forums. Also, seeing my username and comments about original GNR members in an article about that was purportedly about Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour's beach photos was ridiculous 😂😂😂. I just didn't expect my shit talking to be in an article on GNR as if it actually meant something. I hate for my comments to piss anyone off 😂🤐.

Edited by Murielweathers@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

It's not like they are trolling the forums. Also, seeing my username and comments about original GNR members in an article about that was purportedly about Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour's beach photos was ridiculous 😂😂😂. I just didn't expect my shit talking to be in an article on GNR as if it actually meant something. I hate for my comments to piss anyone off 😂🤐.

I have'nt read the article, there where quotes from you:o?

Poor you, know you've lost all your credit:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

https://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-girlfriend-bends-beach-photo/

🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband said the article was mostly about my quote.

I wouldn't dignify alternative nation by calling their work 'articles'... this is pure shit, clickbait, trying to make news out of nothing. Not to mention policing women's bodies. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×