Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

7 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Weren't there a select few in this thread that were insistent that there were no facts pointing to the tour being canned? Interesting how they seem to have disappeared.

There were. I got into it with them a bit, then realized what I was doing with my life! 

I'm not so sure they weren't all one person to be honest....and that that one person wasn't simply trolling.  

6 minutes ago, Rodrigo11ca said:

I have tickets for Lolla in Brasil but the country starting a plan to stop events with many peoples

Pretty sure Lolla Brazil will be delayed to october, since that’s what has been announced for the other two Lolla shows (Chile and Argentina).

26 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Weren't there a select few in this thread that were insistent that there were no facts pointing to the tour being canned? Interesting how they seem to have disappeared.

I said we needed to wait and see nobody could have predicted this. 

Its still better the people trying to punk other users into thinking there is an album coming tommorow

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

4 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I said we needed to wait and see nobody could have predicted this. 

Its still better the people trying to punk other users into thinking there is an album coming tommorow

But it was a speculative thread to begin with, and nobody was wrong for speculating that this might happen.

Doesn’t matter anymore at this point, it will all go. I mean, who could think "well, all dates but one have been cancelled, so let’s go to that sole remaining city with the band and gather 30 thousand people together"...? 
It’s done for now. The question is whether they’ll do something with the time. I couldn’t blame them if they stayed at home; then again, you can do some stuff online as well. 

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Doesn’t matter anymore at this point, it will all go. I mean, who could think "well, all dates but one have been cancelled, so let’s go to that sole remaining city with the band and gather 30 thousand people together"...? 
It’s done for now. The question is whether they’ll do something with the time. I couldn’t blame them if they stayed at home; then again, you can do some stuff online as well. 

I think we all know the answer to that question, sadly.  

1 minute ago, tobige666 said:

Whats about may june europe leg ? We got fos tix for munich?!@ 

Who knows, but I'd assume it to be cancelled.

1 hour ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

They should play a show without fans and live stream it instead.

the gnr way to do this is to be the first band to play a show on the moon. 

of course their dumb ass management would probably book them for a show on the sun instead

either way "the next chapter" refers to new locations in the solar system, same set list!