Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On the day DJ leaves the band. This is what Axl has to say. I'm not saying DJ is a big loss. But c'mon... WTF?

Maybe Axl is mocking DJ by writing like him, Im sure Axl and TB would have been informed a few days ago or maybe months ago (whenever the contract ended). But still Axl din't care to say anything about it.

Really, even if it's got absolutely nothing to do with DJ and it's only about the Snoop Dogg incident, man... fuck this. Axl is just ridiculous. He's really got NOTHING to say? That's how much he cares about his band and his fans.

The only time he spoke about regarding a band member was when Bucket left and Axl spoke cause Axl was pissed at bucket that time.

Swedish Nazi? Maybe Axl isn't pissed at DJ Ashba, maybe he is pissed at Jarmo. :lol:

I made that exact joke and my post was deleted...uh?

On the day DJ leaves the band. This is what Axl has to say. I'm not saying DJ is a big loss. But c'mon... WTF?
Maybe Axl is mocking DJ by writing like him, Im sure Axl and TB would have been informed a few days ago or maybe months ago (whenever the contract ended). But still Axl din't care to say anything about it.
Really, even if it's got absolutely nothing to do with DJ and it's only about the Snoop Dogg incident, man... fuck this. Axl is just ridiculous. He's really got NOTHING to say? That's how much he cares about his band and his fans.
The only time he spoke about regarding a band member was when Bucket left and Axl spoke cause Axl was pissed at bucket that time.
Swedish Nazi? Maybe Axl isn't pissed at DJ Ashba, maybe he is pissed at Jarmo. :lol:

I didn't specify which one.

You gotta love Axl
This tweet refers to Snoop Dogg got arrested in Sweden, on drugs... and his statement he won't never perform in Sweden again. Axl had a similar like problems with police in Sweden in UYI-tour?

And, I believe, in 2006. That hotel thing.

I didn't specify which one.

I specifically said in mine that he wasn't referring to Jarmo! My joke was about Jarmo wrongly assuming he was. Who the fuck knows.

And still no update from Mr. Rose......

Has Axl actually given a statement about a member leaving NuGnR besides in Buckethead's case?

I'd imagine he'd just pretend Ashba never existed and move on with whoever the replacement is (if there is one)

Ashba sucked Axl's willy dry with that departing letter and Axl has not the common decency to thank him for it. Jesus, this band have sunk so bad that Ashba, this fawning sycophantic unmusical idiot, has far more integrity and bollocks than nugnr. In fact, he has more integrity than BF who spent his entire term of office moaning and sending enigma codes to the fan base. At least Ashba just fucked off. He couldn't play guitar to save his life but at least he buggered off quickly - you have to give the guy that much credit.

• Like 4

Ashba sucked Axl's willy dry with that departing letter and Axl has not the common decency to thank him for it. Jesus, this band have sunk so bad that Ashba, this fawning sycophantic unmusical idiot, has far more integrity and bollocks than nugnr. In fact, he has more integrity than BF who spent his entire term of office moaning and sending enigma codes to the fan base. At least Ashba just fucked off. He couldn't play guitar to save his life but at least he buggered off quickly - you have to give the guy that much credit.

Exactly. Not Axl, not TB, no one had the decency to thank Ashba for the letter, for his "contributions" or his time in "the band". It's ridiculous, childish. The dude is a horrible guitar player and a joke as a Gnr member but he has a lot mlre decency than Axl and TB, that's for sure.
  • Like 1

"Monkey #28 will be replaced by Monkey #29. Don't bother telling the retards, they'll never notice the difference any way".

That's what they think of GNR bandmembers and GNR fans. Prove me wrong.

You are wrong. It is Hat #236 will be replaced by Hat #237.

They don't really know what a "fan" is. Sometimes if they poke it with a tree branch money falls out, but they haven't quite figured out how it works really. Or what to do with them.

Surprised to see that Axl didnt post anything about the Cecil lion.

I was thinking about that too. The death of Cecil means CDII will be delay another 10 years

or Maybe it would inspire Axl to renew the Stay of Execution Title, but well yeah it will be delayed for 10 more years #blameashba

If GNR reunites now, do they play CD songs? If so, can they play Slash songs too? Imagin Axl singing World on Fire or Ghost? That could be rough.....

If they threw "Chinese Democracy," "Better," and "This I Love into the setlist," I think they could do it. Adler is doubted on a lot of later songs, but it wouldn't be hard for him to do those three (the best three on that album anyway), or maybe have Matt play on "Better." The two drummers could rotate back and forth between AFD and UYI songs, and it would be an incredible concert... 3 hours later... after a 3 hour wait... soon.

If GNR reunites now, do they play CD songs? If so, can they play Slash songs too? Imagin Axl singing World on Fire or Ghost? That could be rough.....

If they threw "Chinese Democracy," "Better," and "This I Love into the setlist," I think they could do it. Adler is doubted on a lot of later songs, but it wouldn't be hard for him to do those three (the best three on that album anyway), or maybe have Matt play on "Better." The two drummers could rotate back and forth between AFD and UYI songs, and it would be an incredible concert... 3 hours later... after a 3 hour wait... soon.

Well I want Street of Dreams too

Well I want Street of Dreams too

That would work. Truthfully, I just want Steven to start hammering out "Chinese Democracy" with cowbell on the final GNR show ever, just to see Axl turn around like, "WTF?"

The two drummers could rotate back and forth between AFD and UYI songs, and it would be an incredible concert... 3 hours later... after a 3 hour wait... soon.

That sounds gimmicky and lame, tbh. Become a real band again or hang it up. Rotating drummers just seems more like a clown show.

• Like 2

Axl playing CD songs with Slash, kinda negates and bleaches the whole slog he went through to create and carry those songs... am I the only guy in here who thinks Axl would rather eat grated fly shit seasoned with bits of tinsel than renege on a seething, strange decade of shoveling shit uphill just to feel empowered enough to finally release a single cathartic album? Would be such a terrifying example of cognitive dissonance to see Slash playing on any of those tracks! It's utter madness that people believe Axl would flock merrily toward a reunion... maybe I'm wrong though, I just cannot see Axl fucking Rose doing such a 180 turn when he's fought so hard for the little slice of progression and acceptance he finally found before losing the plot with all else beyond rock in rio 11.

You must see that Slash is equal with Seymour in his mind, the others weren't really caught in the psychological crossfire, those two are stone golems in comparison.

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 2