Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

All you need is to combine these words into a clause, repeat that same clause on a daily basis, and you also can talk like Damn Smooth: ''butthurt Slash fan reunionista''.

Hater.

P.S. What in the bloody hell is a reunionista? You're the first fool I've ever seen use it.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

So they wish Jarmo and Beta Happy Birthday, but they dont care to wish Slash or Steven or Matt or Robin or Buckethead Happy Birthday who contributed so much to the band, really that guy who handles the page should be fired, the "GNR" social media pages have become a big joke now

Perhaps they just want to focus on those that are important to current GN'R?

Axl has just changed his Twitter picture :P

Bobs cat Bo? Bo saw Everything?

So they wish Jarmo and Beta Happy Birthday, but they dont care to wish Slash or Steven or Matt or Robin or Buckethead Happy Birthday who contributed so much to the band, really that guy who handles the page should be fired, the "GNR" social media pages have become a big joke now

Perhaps they just want to focus on those that are important to current GN'R?

What did the current GNR even contribute?

It's Bob Durst, the billionaire who was recently arrested for a decades-ago murder.

This is the original photo, I'm guessing Axl's been working on his Photoshop skills these past few years ;)

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:8148bdc587cf

• Like 2

It's Bob Durst, the billionaire who was recently arrested for a decades-ago murder.

so it means Axl does watches the news, who knows if he even comes on this forum and looks what is being said about him

This is the original photo, I'm guessing Axl's been working on his Photoshop skills these past few years ;)

I never understand Axl's jokes..... way too american and i'm in the ass of the world :(

Why a cat over this pic? Why would he change HIS avatar to this silly thing?

I'm frustrated to the max :facepalm:

so it means Axl does watches the news, who knows if he even comes on this forum and looks what is being said about him

Of course he does

I never understand Axl's jokes..... way too american and i'm in the ass of the world :(

Because they never make sense (sorry, Axl, its true)

Because they never make sense (sorry, Axl, its true)

Oh, you don't get them either?

I thought it was because I'm not american or I don't live in the USA and I never know who are the people he mentions in his tweets.

The original image didn't have the glass and the writing. It's an official photohraph, taken by Kat Benzova. Someone added the glass, then whoever the hell runs the GNR social medias found in a random GNR fan board, probably Paradise City, and shared it. Yes, yes, they used a fan art to tell some other fans to fuck off. Yep. Anyway, then he/she decided that the message wasn't clear enough, so added the It's So Easy lyrics to emphasize it. It's ridiculous, and they do it all the time. I often see them post something just for in a couple of minutes delete it and post again with some minor change. I mean, what the fuck? Who the hell does that? Does he/she knows that this is not their personal page, but a big band's page? It's totally unprofessional. They're also often picking up these lame fan images and sharing around with some lyrics that had nothing to do with it. And there are also the silly "edgy-wannabe" criptic messages that don't say anything.

But Bumblefoot's status? The band's status? The plans? Anything that matters AT ALL?! Nope, nope, nope and nope.

Seriously, don't even get me started on the GNR social media :lol:

Thank you for the clarification.

When was that pic taken? Is it new from 2015?

I really don't know who would be the "haters"... Is it us? Is it the press? Is it the ex-members reuniting in SouthAmerica?

This passive-aggressiveness desiccates my blood. Makes me more bloated and I don't feel like cracking any jokes, more precisely, I feel like dying.... :no: