Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Who is Amdre Gillot? Why does he get a platinum CD? Why I don't get one?

He's the guy at concerts who picks out girls to party with backstage after the concert. Why he got one? Axl must've been satisfied with his work. Why you didn't get one? No idea, do you trust your mailman?

He's the guy at concerts who picks out girls to party with backstage after the concert. Why he got one? Axl must've been satisfied with his work. Why you didn't get one? No idea, do you trust your mailman?

Source?

Source?

http://www.radiometal.com/en/article/behind-the-scenes-the-other-axl-rose,78375

No idea what else he does. He's also thanked in the A4D booklet, without specifying what he's thanked for.

Ok, so he's basically a pimp.

I'll never gonna be that so no platinum CD for me :(

Source?

http://www.radiometal.com/en/article/behind-the-scenes-the-other-axl-rose,78375

No idea what else he does. He's also thanked in the A4D booklet, without specifying what he's thanked for.

Pretty sure that's all he does. It's all I've ever seen him do, at least.

If he is the guy who picks up girls and takes them to backstage then i guess ive seen him, I wonder if Fink or Bucket got the platinum CD

Lol "childhood friends" Axl and Slash. That article is most likely fake.

it kinda seems fake, but its well written lol, I guess Axl does talks about Slash, even Marc said that Axl did talk about Slash and then there was a video of Axl being in a bar and talking about Jack Daniels and mentioning Slash

CBJAhbTWgAAZQYB.jpg

Looks an amazing place to go, would famous people have a private room or do they mix it with us unfamous people?

Just out of curiosity, what about that picture makes that place look "amazing?"

The Axl rose dancing on a table? lol

CBJAhbTWgAAZQYB.jpg

Looks an amazing place to go, would famous people have a private room or do they mix it with us unfamous people?

Just out of curiosity, what about that picture makes that place look "amazing?"

I meant the place he was at, I looked it up & had a look at the inside. I wasn't referring to the photo, that's why I said an 'amazing place to go'.

Someone call Electric Room NYC and ask if that was recent :P

Hiro Ballroom after party (2012)

Bollocks.

So he might not be less bloated?

But hes still in a good mood and cracking jokes. Bubbles just tweeted a kitty meme that Axl sent him.

I can just picture Axl scrolling through 9gag :lol:

• Like 1