Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Hey guys, do you remember when were announced last year's tour dates? Its April alreay and we only have some comments from Ashba, but nothing else. I dont know but this only makes me dream a bit more about CD2. I dont think this is worth a thread so i ask it here...

Edited by GNRfanMILO

"Honored" :facepalm:

Honored is a completely normal feeling when, as a known artist, fans get tattoos of you on their bodies :shrugs: .

I'm sure you agree with this, just that in this very rare case you let your automatic disdain and mockery of Dj get the better of you.

• Like 2

I'd rather have an image of a penis tattooed on my forehead than to be scarred for life with such an abomination of a tattoo. #blessedlife

Fucking A.

If the dick was on fire and had wings it might even look pretty cool.

• Like 1

Imagine trying to explain that to a tattoo artist... "Yeah I want the GNR logo, and then this guy 3x underneath" "You know that's not Slash, right?"

Imagine her trying to explain it to a guy as sexy time approaches. :lol:

"Hey who's that guy on your back?"

"Guns N' Roses' guitartist!"

"Doesn't really look like Slash... and ummm.... why?!"

:facepalm:

This is why if I ever get a GNR related tat, it'll be obscure and having some sort of meaning to me.. and be in a place people will rarely see it..

I'd rather have an image of a penis tattooed on my forehead than to be scarred for life with such an abomination of a tattoo. #blessedlife

The moderators have offered to pay for one only - MAKE YOUR CHOICE. Look forward to the photos. :lol: