Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just saw on the main page here that Ashba actually retweeted his gf/wife calling him the sexiest man alive.

Actually come to think of it maybe she was retweeting him.

It's very important for the two of them to let their "followers" know how much they love each other.

Which there is nothing wrong with.........except it's what you usually see with teenagers or couples in their early 20s. But then again, how many other 40 year olds do you see talking about how demented they are and using 17 hashtags in every sentence.

• Like 2

At this point thanks to this constant juvenile 'fuck da haterzz' shit GNR is badass in much the same nauseating cutesy way as someone's video of their granny rapping on YouTube.

'To those opposed....' opposed to what? The band that barely exists anymore and hasn't done anything of note in five years?

The only things left to be opposed to are inactivity, lies, laziness and failure. And if those are things you support, you're an idiot.

Someone running this thing is apparently under the impression that it's still 1991. Well here's the news, it's 2015, you're not the king anymore and barely anyone outside South America gives a shit anymore because you barely ever give them any reason to. Of course deep down they know this or they wouldn't keep tapping SA and Vegas tourists....and once that hits saturation point, if it hasn't already?.....oh dear.

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 2

'To those opposed....' opposed to what? The band that barely exists anymore and hasn't done anything of note in five years?

At first I thought they meant something like opposed to religion. The whole status doesn't really make any sense to me.

This band doesn't really make any sense to me.

I'm getting a headache.

I woke up today and found this on the newspaper. I cant believe its all other the world even being bullshit...

10404507_10206946096757855_2760623192171

:lol:

I love how it says "culpan a Michael Jackson." That man is dead!!

Totally :lol:

What bothers me the most is that this crap that Doug said its a lie and even with Slash belying it, they publish it...

But also it shows how important, even today, the old lineup (or atleast Axl & Slash) is to the general audience, with all the things that happened in the middle. Because i can bet this wasnt published only in Argentina, and as you can see the article is a whole page long...

Edited by GNRfanMILO

It is either an outright lie or Doug's mistaken a charity event for an award show and he has Slash touring on the illusion tour and not arguing with Axl in the complex. His chronology basically needs a lot of amendments to make the statement work.

Prob fake or someone to make everyone on here mad. Former members of gnr.

It makes it looks like gnr has been disbanded... Lets wait out on the answers to that one haha

Chris and BEATRAZR have both linked this interview

Prob fake or someone to make everyone on here mad. Former members of gnr.

It makes it looks like gnr has been disbanded... Lets wait out on the answers to that one haha

The world is out to get us because they know we are Axl fans.