Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Don't know why, but they keep posting about the old lineup...

10401885_10206764100968074_5411152021796

What do you mean? It's not like they've said "the good ol' days" or anything like that, they just posted some lyrics, if they had official videos for CD material they'd post them... Surprised they don't just continually repost CD era tracks from Appetite for Democracy.

Hey! at least this is a post directly relating to GnR and not "cool" tattoos or ridiculously muscular dogs.

• Like 1

What do you mean? It's not like they've said "the good ol' days" or anything like that, they just posted some lyrics, if they had official videos for CD material they'd post them... Surprised they don't just continually repost CD era tracks from Appetite for Democracy.

Hey! at least this is a post directly relating to GnR and not "cool" tattoos or ridiculously muscular dogs.

Yeah i know, im not insinuating anything. It's just that they usually don't share anything that involves the old lineup, but in the last days we've seen more like this. Nothing else, just an observation.

Anyway I agree with you with the Appetite for Democracy thing, I prefer this kind of posts if you tell me

Yeah i know, im not insinuating anything. It's just that they usually don't share anything that involves the old lineup, but in the last days we've seen more like this. Nothing else, just an observation.

Anyway I agree with you with the Appetite for Democracy thing, I prefer this kind of posts if you tell me

Probably cuz Axl sounds awful on the Appetite For Democracy dvd.

So they wish Jarmo and Beta Happy Birthday, but they dont care to wish Slash or Steven or Matt or Robin or Buckethead Happy Birthday who contributed so much to the band, really that guy who handles the page should be fired, the "GNR" social media pages have become a big joke now

So they wish Jarmo and Beta Happy Birthday, but they dont care to wish Slash or Steven or Matt or Robin or Buckethead Happy Birthday who contributed so much to the band, really that guy who handles the page should be fired, the "GNR" social media pages have become a big joke now

Their bitterness is laughable.

Knowing that it is infact some random PR guy that handles their pages, I'd imagine he must have been given a list of names not to mention or something.

I believe the exact instructions were 'spew inanities, never be informative and under no circumstances mention the guy in the top hat'.

• Like 2

Happy birthday to Some Girl On A Paddleboard!

Sincerely,

The most dangerous band in the world!

Well, it is Vanessa Lebeis, member of the 'Family Through it All' management team!

But, yes, getting bored of TB's birthdays too.