Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

And what will those freaks whining and begging do differently with a follow? It's not as if they will suddenly sit down at the table and eat his leftover bones and peas, take a dump on the toilet at the same time holding hands or sew stitchling swag hats by the fireplace...it's insane. I'd watch out for death threats cause you got a follow without being one of those disturbed zombies.

Edited by RandallFlagg

I've always wondered why people beg for a famous person to follow them. I follow some famous people I'm interested in and it's always weird to see the replies every time they tweet anything.

Anyone who's even a little bit famous gets tons of replies like "OMG, MY LIFE WILL NE COMPLETE IF YOU FOLLOW ME!!!" I guess I just dont get what the point is.

• Like 2

I've always wondered why people beg for a famous person to follow them. I follow some famous people I'm interested in and it's always weird to see the replies every time they tweet anything.

Anyone who's even a little bit famous gets tons of replies like "OMG, MY LIFE WILL NE COMPLETE IF YOU FOLLOW ME!!!" I guess I just dont get what the point is.

They think it gives them some kind of intimate relationship with said celebrity. It's very creepy though.

• Like 1

OMG a MyGNR ADmin can u follow me plllzzzzzz

• Like 4

They think it gives them some kind of intimate relationship with said celebrity. It's very creepy though.

Exactly

I don't remember anyone said anything bad about his character ever. IMO his bad realtionships were bad just because he was attracted to women who had problems with themselves like he did too. Nothing good could came up from those kind of relations.

Definitely a good excuse for kitty litter and beating women. Nothing about his character whatsoever.

I don't remember anyone said anything bad about his character ever. IMO his bad realtionships were bad just because he was attracted to women who had problems with themselves like he did too. Nothing good could came up from those kind of relations.

Definitely a good excuse for kitty litter and beating women. Nothing about his character whatsoever.

There is no excuse for beating anyone but neither of us can judge what happened between them exactly. He is agressive and explosive and no one could convince me to believe he is innocent in this story, but are you 100% sure that the other side is absolutely not guilty?

I don't want to go into all psychological types and possible triggers which lead into some sorts of dysfunctional behaviour but as a teacher I think you can understand my point of view?

And above all- we don't know them...

One of my favourite comedies of all time (not just saying that because Axl likes it :P ). I also really liked Club Dread, don't get why fans of Super Troopers didn't enjoy it (it has Bill Motherfuckin' Paxton for fuck's sake!). Beerfest is great, too, still need to see Slammin' Salmon.

Super Troopers wasn't sold legally in Abu Dhabi so I got it from a Chinese pirate DVD vendor. Me and my dad were skipping scenes on the DVD before purchasing it to make sure it worked and we got to the Bear Fucker scene. Awkward.

One of my favourite comedies of all time (not just saying that because Axl likes it :P ). I also really liked Club Dread, don't get why fans of Super Troopers didn't enjoy it (it has Bill Motherfuckin' Paxton for fuck's sake!). Beerfest is great, too, still need to see Slammin' Salmon.

Super Troopers wasn't sold legally in Abu Dhabi so I got it from a Chinese pirate DVD vendor. Me and my dad were skipping scenes on the DVD before purchasing it to make sure it worked and we got to the Bear Fucker scene. Awkward.

Please forgive my ignorance. How Axl fits in all this? :huh:

Please forgive my ignorance. How Axl fits in all this? :huh:

The quote is from Super Troopers, from the actor Daniel von Bargen that died the other day.

• Like 1

It's even funnier when grown ass adults do it. Even if said celebrity "follows"you it isn't like they are going to become a personal friend of yours. Bumblefoot followed me after I tweeted him but I'd never try to contact him.

There is no excuse for beating anyone but neither of us can judge what happened between them exactly. He is agressive and explosive and no one could convince me to believe he is innocent in this story, but are you 100% sure that the other side is absolutely not guilty?

I don't want to go into all psychological types and possible triggers which lead into some sorts of dysfunctional behaviour but as a teacher I think you can understand my point of view?

And above all- we don't know them...

I'm definitely not saying that the girls were completely innocent, but I am saying that only a little bitch of a man hits his girl, regardless of the situation.

• Like 2

TH1WDJX.png

Fuck me, I've just vomited.

whats wrong with the tweet

Beta is part of the management team, the same management team that won't release new music or convince Axl to release new music, therefore Beta = devil.