Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Yeah I noticed that too.. the comments are... yeah.. interesting. Something tells me they're not so much Perla fans/Meghan haters, but haters of the whole Slash left his wife and had a midlife crisis with his ex (think of the kids!)...

Haven't seen a good picture of her, is she... better than the last one?

• Like 1

Yeah I noticed that too.. the comments are... yeah.. interesting. Something tells me they're not so much Perla fans/Meghan haters, but haters of the whole Slash left his wife and had a midlife crisis with his ex (think of the kids!)...

Check google if you wanna see pics of her. If by "better than the last one" you mean hot. I think she is. However in my personal opinion the hottest chick Slash had was his first wife Renee Suran

Check google if you wanna see pics of her. If by "better than the last one" you mean hot. I think she is. However in my personal opinion the hottest chick Slash had was his first wife Renee Suran

You're right on both points..why did he marry Perla again?

You're right on both points..why did he marry Perla again?

Well in his book he says something like he and Perla were having some kind of fatal attraction/friends with benefits kind of relationship. He even went to say that day before with first wedding he slept with Perla. He also said he never was faithful to his first wife. Once they divorced his relationship with Perla got more serious. Maybe he thought it was love. Also later on Perla got pregnant so maybe he thought it was time for him to settle down.

But few years ago they almost get the divorced. Then they called it off. Now it seems for real.

So now Damn Smooth is facing tough competition in his reelection campaign for shitposter. Ashba is a really strong candidate. To his credit DJ shows he is a great shitposter. I´m glad to know he has talent for something.

Smoothie, you´re in big trouble :lol:

• Like 1

Let's not ignore the fact that DJ Ashba is 42 years old.

I wish DJ never joined Guns. Axl is responsible if you really think about it: he lost Robin because of his antics and hired a clown. A damn clown to cover Robin's and Slash's work. What a poser.

Guns, any incarnation, deserves better. Better then this no talent. The new one with the tophat.

Axl is responsible if you really think about it

You don't have to think about it all that hard. :lol:

Seriously though, Axl fucked us and the Gn'R standard of quality. His insecurities and late as shit tendency have damaged what he was trying to do. If you really think hard, it becomes clear the inclusion of DJ should never have happened.

It was a fuck up probably. A huge mistake, a bad call, poor casting. There's a clown. In Gn'R. I try to squint in Gn'R shows I go to and pretend DJ is not there.

Edited by Rovim