Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, downliner said:

Wasn't me. Perhaps it was Marcus? He used to run an Izzy site too and was the founder of izzyboard (which later became beenafix).

Also, yeh I think this should be a topic of its own (in this section too and not buried in an Ex gunners section :P ). Would have started a new topic but it was already mentioned here. Maybe a mod can just copy/paste the full statement into the first post if they are gonna split the posts?

Just started a thread for it. I put the Izzy quotes in there, his twitter handle and of course gave you credit for being the source.

3 minutes ago, downliner said:

Wasn't me. Perhaps it was Marcus? He used to run an Izzy site too and was the founder of izzyboard (which later became beenafix).

Also, yeh I think this should be a topic of its own (in this section too and not buried in an Ex gunners section :P ). Would have started a new topic but it was already mentioned here. Maybe a mod can just copy/paste the full statement into the first post if they are gonna split the posts?

My apologies. Marcus rings a bell - jesus my memory is terrible. I definitely used chop away though. What was the one with all the Izzy articles? I remember that website where I could read Izzy interviews in 1992?

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My apologies. Marcus rings a bell - jesus my memory is terrible. I definitely used chop away though. What was the one with all the Izzy articles? I remember that website where I could read Izzy interviews in 1992?

Yeh that was my one :) I did turn it into a board format at some point in time but eventually reverted back to just being a news/articles/discog/lyrics/tabs repository.

Come con people. Its pretty obvius that this is anstrategy kind of like (" slash told me he isnt involved" , " the only thing ive bla bla bla taco bell",  ). I mean, please , come on,  the guy never had any kind of social media acount of anything, and now justo open this one for this?? Plus everithing he's saying is too specific, he could easyly say " i'm not involved at all with guns n' roses ",  or " i didnt recorded anything gnr related in the studio, ive got nothing to do with that", ..  But he didnt say any of that , didnt he?  This is obviusly a continuation of that gnr strategy weve been geting so far

So lets be  realistic and take this for what it is , an ALMOST 99% confirmación of what se want to hear 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SEPTEM said:

Come con people. Its pretty obvius that this is anstrategy kind of like (" slash told me he isnt involved" , " the only thing ive bla bla bla taco bell",  ). I mean, please , come on,  the guy never had any kind of social media acount of anything, and now justo open this one for this?? Plus everithing he's saying is too specific, he could easyly say " i'm not involved at all with guns n' roses ",  or " i didnt recorded anything gnr related in the studio, ive got nothing to do with that", ..  But he didnt say any of that , didnt he?  This is obviusly a continuation of that gnr strategy weve been geting so far

So lets be  realistic and take this for what it is , an ALMOST 99% confirmación of what se want to hear 

only in gnr land can we guess it's opposite of what we're told lol

Ja you're totally right about that 

So lets just enjoy, right we are living some " christmas, biblecal, life changin, big bang, old/new testament, judgement day kind of stravaganza, things that we usted to dream about ( i think this is so wild that must of us didnt even dreamed anything close to this)

Things that only GUNS N ROSES are capable of produce in peoples hearts and or brains 

2 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Ja you're totally right about that 

So lets just enjoy, right we are living some " christmas, biblecal, life changin, big bang, old/new testament, judgement day kind of stravaganza, things that we usted to dream about ( i think this is so wild that must of us didnt even dreamed anything close to this)

Things that only GUNS N ROSES are capable of produce in peoples hearts and or brains 

Wow. 

• Like 1

As someone already mentioned in the other thread it's weird that he's using a non-English apostrophe. Also he puts spaces in front of fullstops, comas and exclamation marks (the apostrophe is Spanish, not sure what the Spanish do with fullstops but the space is certainly used in French). This account still seems weird to me.

12 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

2 hours ago, Asia said:

As someone already mentioned in the other thread it's weird that he's using a non-English apostrophe. Also he puts spaces in front of fullstops, comas and exclamation marks (the apostrophe is Spanish, not sure what the Spanish do with fullstops but the space is certainly used in French). This account still seems weird to me.

do you think these guys care about grammar? Izzy graduated with a D average in high school.

3 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

do you think these guys care about grammar? Izzy graduated with a D average in high school.

It's not about caring but about habits. If you're taught to put the fullstop directly after the word, you just do it without thinking. Instead of putting a space between the word and the fullstop every single time. Which is the case in this tweet.

Plus, I can't think of antything ungrammatical that they've ever written so it can't be that bad... ;)

Edited by Asia

2 hours ago, Asia said:

Considering he's not social media/technology friendly I don't think that's weird at all.

• Like 1