Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Too much to go through, but when did Frank deny using those sticks?

He said "no" in response to a comment on Facebook. What comment that is no one is completely sure. Therefore, they're not his sticks.

See I did it! I should now qualify to be a mygnrforum detective!

#mygnr #mygnrdetective #area51promotion #dildodetective 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Billsfan said:

He said "no" in response to a comment on Facebook. What comment that is no one is completely sure. Therefore, they're not his sticks.

See I did it! I should now qualify to be a mygnrforum detective!

#mygnr #mygnrdetective #area51promotion #dildodetective 

Look at the post below...he also says he uses Vater sticks and hash-tagged them.   Meaning he does not use AHEAD drum sticks (the ones in the pic).  Need to read all the posts there, amateur sleuth.  :lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Look at the post below...he also says he uses Vater sticks and hash-tagged them.   Meaning he does not use AHEAD drum sticks (the ones in the pic).  Need to read all the posts there, amateur sleuth.  :lol:

What post is this that you speak of?? Because I'm pretty sure you're just making stuff up now :lol:

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

frankferrer66: No

In his next posts he says:

frankferrer66: Vater #Vaterdrumsticks

So "no" is in response to if the drumsticks are his. Since it's the immediate response to being asked if they are his. Then his next answer is in clear response to what type of sticks they are. So clearly, someone else is involved but we also now know it isn't Sorum since he himself pretty much confirmed it. Also he's talking in general and we all know anyone involved in this isn't allowed to talk for reasons that don't exactly pan out.

See I'm getting good at this mygnr detective stuff!! #area51promo #adlersingerisashbasbrother #Dildopitmanguy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I just thought this would be appropriate here...not trying to knock on anyone:

77299-english-motherfucker-do-you-sp-5ZNF.gif

I'm an old head as well and just started to understand social media slang within the last year or so.....so I get where everyone is coming from....:lol:

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Or wishful thinkin :lol:

Well, they're someone else's other than Ferrer's or Sorum's.  ....

So 90% chance it's Adler.....unless they shock us with someone else other than Frank or Matt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm an old head as well and just started to understand social media slang within the last year or so.....so I get where everyone is coming from....:lol:

Cool...I didn't want to offend anyone, but I thought of it immediately when I was reading through the conversation between you and BillsFan.

And, to add some substance, let's not forget that the singer for Adler's band has said that Adler is in as well.....I just hope for Steven's sake he has a chance to be involved in all of this to some degree.

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

Or wishful thinkin :lol:

True...remember the story about the band in 97 getting together in the studio for the upcoming GNR album and Axl would never show up but Slash described the studio as having the best equipment. How Axl was making the record company pay an absurd amount for this studio that they really weren't using, and had millions of dollars in musical equipment? 

Maybe Axl went all out again and got them these drumsticks, and basically the best of the best? So possibly they are generic expensive drumsticks for no one.

15 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I though Frank's 'no' comment was to all the people posting about Steven? And, nobody here thinks it's at all possible he put Ahead tape on Vater sticks? I mean, this might shock some people but.... I don't always put Victape on my Vic Fir sticks!  :wow:

You're probably not endorsed by Vater (or in your case Vic Firth).....so no I personally do not think it's possible.  Additionally, my friend who is a drummer said those are definitely Ahead sticks, not just Ahead grip tape.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I though Frank's 'no' comment was to all the people posting about Steven? And, nobody here thinks it's at all possible he put Ahead tape on Vater sticks? I mean, this might shock some people but.... I don't always put Victape on my Vic Fir sticks!  :wow:

Guys...he didn't just say no.  He posted Vater  AND hash-tagged them.  In Social Media world, that means he is saying the sticks are not his and that he uses Vater sticks.  Come on, this isn't that hard...it's clear as day.  No conspiracy here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, flickn said:

You got enough wires here to livestream a los angeles concert on friday !!... Maybe

IMG_20160330_173932.jpg

GUNS N' ROSES is rumored to be playing an intimate warm-up show this coming Friday, April 1. If it happens, the concert will take place at one of the Los Angeles-area clubs where the band first played prior to the release of its iconic debut album, 1987's "Appetite For Destruction". More information is expected to be revealed by Friday morning, at which point a limited number of tickets will go on sale to the general public.

As previously reported, GUNS N' ROSES will embark on a 21-city North American tour to follow the previously announced run of comeback shows. Exact dates and venue details have not yet been announced.

GUNS N' ROSES has six concerts scheduled so far, all in April: two at the Coachella Music And Arts Festival, two in Las Vegas and two in Mexico City.

The exact band lineup has yet to be confirmed beyond singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan, although it is almost certain that keyboardist Dizzy Reed, guitarist Richard Fortus and drummer Frank Ferrer are on board as well.

Original members Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler didn't appear to be involved in the gigs, but Adler's solo band abruptly canceled a show at the Whiskey A Go Go in Los Angeles on April 1, with the venue tweeting, "Stay tuned for a big announcement! #GunsNRoses." There is now speculation about a guest appearance by Adler with GUNS.

The last show Axl and Slash played together was on July 17, 1993 at River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires. The latest incarnation of GUNS N' ROSES, which only included Axl from the original lineup, played a residency in Las Vegas in 2014 but has remained silent since.

According to Billboard, the GUNS reunion — which sources say has been in the works for two years — is asking for anywhere from $3 million to $5 million a show.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rumor-guns-n-roses-to-play-intimate-los-angeles-club-show-this-friday/#QBh5SVsP02UHlEST.99