Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, axlslash said:

They had been rehearsing in the brick room in LA. We saw the tweet yesterday that they're now rehearsing in Dallas, which @RussTCB apprehensively suggested could be building to a performance at the iHeartRadio awards. I think this new room is probably that space.

I'm gonna go ahead and start a rumor here myself. iHeart is probably not GN'R's go-to crowd, but Cowboy Stadium is hosting the largest wrestling PPV ever Sunday night.....

Could explain why WWE were name dropping gnr a few months back on two (or more, I don't watch the show religiously) different occasions... but, a bit of a stretch. Would be one hell of a way to come back though! huge for both WWE and GnR. But, again! unlikely!

No chance, but it'd be cool if they were recording a live rehearsal session (audio) to release on Spotify. Like recording some of the greatest hits live instrumentally, Axl could do quick takes of the 5 or so tracks on a separate day or even live with the band if he's feeling it. It'd be a good release and show people what the band can do live. Good promo.

22 minutes ago, Walapino said:

On Twizzy world he is now following only 5 people instead of 7, he apparently fired the rolling stones Bernard Fowler! The Plot thickens!! 

Seems He's having a fanart/Selfie video sharing session

22 minutes ago, Birk said:

spaghetti incident with cables

Cables incident

2 minutes ago, Redout said:

i really do think matt is in at this point. Why would Hollywood Vampires be playing so close to the Chicago date in milwaukee? ( a day before, if eddy money is correct ) Both Matt and Duff play in the band.....

Because the Vamps have to work around Duff's schedule touring with Guns, which Cooper said in an interview months ago. The Vamps were supposed to play the Chicago 'burbs July 17 and didn't announce a reason for the cancellation. My guess is it's the non-compete radius for Summerfest, or it could be that the GNR tour got in the way.

2 minutes ago, Redout said:

i really do think matt is in at this point. Why would Hollywood Vampires be playing so close to the Chicago date in milwaukee? ( a day before, if eddy money is correct ) Both Matt and Duff play in the band.....

One has nothing to do with the other....nowadays a musician can play a gig in one city one night and play in another city on the complete opposite side of the country the next....

HV are playing in Milwaukee at that time bc that is when Summerfest is.  That has nothing to do with who is or is not in GnR.

• Like 1