Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, axlslash said:

When I thought they were in Dallas, it would have made sense, but @tsinindy set me straight that they're still in LA. It was pure speculation anyway, no worries.

Theoretically they could still be involved in WM no matter where they are at now...though I doubt it.

GUYS I MADE UP THE WRESTLEMANIA RUMOR BECAUSE IT MADE THEM BEING IN DALLAS MAKE SENSE, BUT THEY'RE NOT IN DALLAS SO IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE ANYMORE. IT'S NOT HAPPENING. SORRY I STARTED THIS, PLEASE DON'T BLOW THIS UP.

(AltNation is probably already putting together their article on how a source on a fan site suggests that GNR is playing WrestleMania, then Ultimate-Guitar will pick it up, and eventually Eddie Trunk will go "lolwut?" and everyone will make some ad dollars)

39 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Isnt Duff in Hollywood Vampires?

Yup, and GNR are rumored for Chicago on July 2 and 3 so this makes sense. He wouldn't have to travel, and they'd just need to make sure that the Vamps aren't playing those days (or at least that they're early enough in the day to get Duff back to Chi-Town for the show).

23 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

First time witnessing Wrestlemania. Do people actually watch this crap?

It's a TV show. Have you never had a guilty pleasure TV show or movie? No one thinks it's "real" (the athleticism is real, the outcomes are scripted, but use of the word "real" is a separate convo), but it's fun to watch and to guess at what's coming next.

3 minutes ago, Redout said:

Isnt Matt in the hollywood vampires too? he just retweeted that.

Yup, he and Duff are their "touring" rhythm section (they haven't done a proper tour yet, but they've played all of the live shows so far)