Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 1/23/2017 at 7:40 PM, MrSoftie said:

Definitely hear it, yeah, never noticed before. Cool though. Now he just needs to do the screech ;)

Yeah, if you look at the right hand big screen, you can see him actually saying those words at the time briefly. Would be cool if he attempted the screech, think it may now be beyond him. It was a struggle for him to do it even in early 2010.

30 minutes ago, starlight said:

And Izzy and Steven are still out. But who cares Melissa is more necessary to the band than them.

Melissa is Guns N Roses!

They couldn't afford Izzy after buying Melissa her wings. Priorities.

38 minutes ago, starlight said:

"with my mother Deanna" ? So they're going to talk about the book?

Probably a little. But I'm sure the majority of the questions will be about the reunion.

The weak link must be Dizzy. There's always been a second keyboardist on stage with him.

GNR needs two on keys because evidently he can't do the job Axl demands all by himself. It doesn't matter what the second one looks like, how they speak or move. Melissa is preferable to Pitman. Teddy Zig Zag's most memorable moments came when he stepped from behind the keyboards for Bad Obsession.

31 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

The weak link must be Dizzy. There's always been a second keyboardist on stage with him.

GNR needs two on keys because evidently he can't do the job Axl demands all by himself. It doesn't matter what the second one looks like, how they speak or move. Melissa is preferable to Pitman. Teddy Zig Zag's most memorable moments came when he stepped from behind the keyboards for Bad Obsession.

I always liked Teddy.:lol:

• Like 1