Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, starlight said:

Still ashamed to post an actual pic of Axl? :shrugs:Come on Slash

How do you know that isn't Axl doing another voice over for a dinosaur? 

No im pretty sure Duff and Slash are much closer, I doubt Slash wanted to ask Axl which pic he could post of him for his instagram 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

How do you know that isn't Axl doing another voice over for a dinosaur? 

No im pretty sure Duff and Slash are much closer, I doubt Slash wanted to ask Axl which pic he could post of him for his instagram 

what? I just think he could have posted a pic of Axl for his birthday like he did for Steven, del james and Duff,nothing more.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well maybe he just meant to make a follow up joke about the reptilianosaur comment Axl made during the show in Auckland.

Yeah, basing on Axl's introdctions there surely is some inside joke related to it, which he is playing with. To me, that is more personal and sort of sweater than another HB with a pic which is something he does for literally everybody ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Yeah, basing on Axl's introdctions there surely is some inside joke related to it, which he is playing with. To me, that is more personal and sort of sweater than another HB with a pic which is something he does for literally everybody ;)

Its exactly this.  So obvius.

So funny how some people prefers to think bad/negative things of everything.

Past years: " slash didnt wish hb to axl. He hates him"

Now: " slash wished axl hb, but he didnt use an axls real pic on instagram, they hate each other"

Future: " look.. Slash hb wish to axl with a real pic and some worm words.. Please slash stop kissing axls behind ,  or he was forced by gnr management to do it"

So no, it looks like theres no way of making happy to some gnr lame fans.  Thank god the band gives a sh...t what those people think.

But its even funnyer how those "crapy fans" just decide to give a free pass to real ackward and wrong moves for " every original member except for axl".  A very good example of a recent free pass for a horrible lame thing:  duffs 1 direction shirt.  Just a couple of delicate coments here a there but that was it.  

BUT AXLS SHIRTS HAVES PAGES AND PAGES OF BITCHING. and when i imagine what would have happen here if axl were the one with that awefull 1d shirt...  Forum would be currently out of service ( u know, cause all the people posting 10 post per minute calling axl a sell out and more)

Since im on that subject: DUFF, YOURE A ROCK STAR, U ARE AGAIN WITH THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD. U GUYS ARE MAKING +5 MILLION EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.    { PLEASE GROW A FUCKIN SET OF BALLS. A WIFE IS A WIFE, JUST THAT.}

• Like 3

Happy Birthday @MrSoftie!! :thumbsup:rock3

2 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Its exactly this.  So obvius.

So funny how some people prefers to think bad/negative things of everything.

Past years: " slash didnt wish hb to axl. He hates him"

Now: " slash wished axl hb, but he didnt use an axls real pic on instagram, they hate each other"

Future: " look.. Slash hb wish to axl with a real pic and some worm words.. Please slash stop kissing axls behind ,  or he was forced by gnr management to do it"

So no, it looks like theres no way of making happy to some gnr lame fans.  Thank god the band gives a sh...t what those people think.

But its even funnyer how those "crapy fans" just decide to give a free pass to real ackward and wrong moves for " every original member except for axl".  A very good example of a recent free pass for a horrible lame thing:  duffs 1 direction shirt.  Just a couple of delicate coments here a there but that was it.  

BUT AXLS SHIRTS HAVES PAGES AND PAGES OF BITCHING. and when i imagine what would have happen here if axl were the one with that awefull 1d shirt...  Forum would be currently out of service ( u know, cause all the people posting 10 post per minute calling axl a sell out and more)

Since im on that subject: DUFF, YOURE A ROCK STAR, U ARE AGAIN WITH THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD. U GUYS ARE MAKING +5 MILLION EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.    { PLEASE GROW A FUCKIN SET OF BALLS. A WIFE IS A WIFE, JUST THAT.}

Quit the fn' drugs, man!

You say fans criticize Axl too much and not the others but get mad at those who criticize Slash's post...

About Duff's shirt, just because you think One Direction sucks (which I agree), that doesn't mean he can't like them. Fuck your censorship!

Btw, what you imagine about the forum crashing if it was Axl wearing that awful shirt is completely delusional. He just wore a silly hat with cats on it a few shows ago and there were very few comments about it, no one crucified him.

Crappy lame fans FTW! :headbang:

• Like 3

Thats why this forums ( and lots of other things in REAL LIFE) just stop working sooner or later ..  People loss objetivity and dont judge things ( or in this case, PEOPLE) with the same rules. ( if u like the guy everyhing is good, if u hate him everything no matter what is wrong)

i talk good or bad of each gnr member.  

DUFF IF U EVER READ STUFF HERE READ THIS: REALLY DISAPOINTING AND A HUGE SHAME.  PLEASE BURN THAT SHIRT.  

R. U. seriusly comparing a cats hat with a TEEN BOY BAND SHIRT??  I guess now we know the kind of fans u belong to. ;)

I have nothing more to say ( or read) about this subject.  Gnr 20% of crapy fans arent changin any time soon. But i said what i needed to say.

Moving on