Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I had decided - or rather hoped - McKagan was being post-ironic somehow in his choice of attire, and not that he regularly slips on an One Direction album, but then I have been disappointed in the man for awhile. Rose said he liked Limp Biscuits or whatever they're called, and there are some collaborations of Saul Hudson's I'd rather erase from my cerebellum.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Thats why this forums ( and lots of other things in REAL LIFE) just stop working sooner or later ..  People loss objetivity and dont judge things ( or in this case, PEOPLE) with the same rules. ( if u like the guy everyhing is good, if u hate him everything no matter what is wrong)

i talk good or bad of each gnr member.  

DUFF IF U EVER READ STUFF HERE READ THIS: REALLY DISAPOINTING AND A HUGE SHAME.  PLEASE BURN THAT SHIRT.  

R. U. seriusly comparing a cats hat with a TEEN BOY BAND SHIRT??  I guess now we know the kind of fans u belong to. ;)

I have nothing more to say ( or read) about this subject.  Gnr 20% of crapy fans arent changin any time soon. But i said what i needed to say.

Moving on

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

R. U. seriusly comparing a cats hat with a TEEN BOY BAND SHIRT??

Of course I am! It's fn' clothes!! Both things are completely harmless and you have to be an major idiot to be offended by any of them, whether you like them or not.

22 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

Need another season!! :cry:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I had decided - or rather hoped - McKagan was being post-ironic somehow in his choice of attire, and not that he regularly slips on an One Direction album, but then I have been disappointed in the man for awhile. Rose said he liked Limp Biscuits or whatever they're called, and there are some collaborations of Saul Hudson's I'd rather erase from my cerebellum.

Limp Biscuits???

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'...

Well Duffs family has been pretty chummy with Harry Styles (from One Direction) on more than one occasion, so I wouldn't put it past him to actually like the guy and his group

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, in New Zeland and Australia it must be around 12 pm monday.

Figured so. I guess I was being too lazy to check the time there. 

I still bet they're having one hell of a party with all those birthdays though.

Edited by BOSSY78
Autocorrect sucks

Re: Duff in The One Direction shirt. Maybe, just maybe the guy's a a mature adult treating his (extremely supportive) wife to  a show she'll enjoy and enjoying himself, being in the moment because the alternative is being a miserable git who sucks the fun out of life?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dangelus said:

Re: Duff in The One Direction shirt. Maybe, just maybe the guy's a a mature adult treating his (extremely supportive) wife to  a show she'll enjoy and enjoying himself, being in the moment because the alternative is being a miserable git who sucks the fun out of life?

I like the sound of this chap.

• Like 2