Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Angus looks the most normal compared with those juggalo.

He sure does, but is that a good thing? I'd hate to see Axl and Slash dressing in just a bland white t-shirt and blue jeans. I don't want them to look like Bruce Springsteen or something. I much prefer Angus Young in his schoolboy uniform too. They are rockstars. In my opinion they're not supposed to look normal. Like people wouldn't dress boring enough. Do we really need rockstars to be just as boring?

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Guns N Roses is basically a bunch of cartoon characters. It was genius how they marketed themselves. 

This!

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Guns N Roses is basically a bunch of cartoon characters

You're right, the cartoon character is not just Axl & Slash. But them toogPDx5JO.jpg

44 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

He sure does, but is that a good thing? I'd hate to see Axl and Slash dressing in just a bland white t-shirt and blue jeans. I don't want them to look like Bruce Springsteen or something. I much prefer Angus Young in his schoolboy uniform too. They are rockstars. In my opinion they're not supposed to look normal. Like people wouldn't dress boring enough. Do we really need rockstars to be just as boring?

I'm agree, plain clothes will be borefest too watch.

1 hour ago, sanity_lost said:

I don't think the clothes they wear matters at all. The energy/charisma they project comes from them not what they are wearing.

I agree for the most part. I do think looking like a buffoon or cheesy can take away from the show.. Which for the most part they don't except maybe Melissa. You can still kick major ass in a Tshirt and Jeans.. After the Foxboro show I talked to a few people that mentioned all the wardrobe changes were kind of lame. It doesn't effect the music but can be a bit cheesy.. Kind of like Slash's hat.. The dude looks 100 times cooler during the rehearsal videos he posted.. Or when he jams with band sat clubs than with that hat stapled to his head. 

But yeah,  the energy and focus should be on the music. If what they are wearing distracts you from that in any way,  something is wrong. 

9 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

You're right, the cartoon character is not just Axl & Slash. But them toogPDx5JO.jpg

I'm agree, plain clothes will be borefest too watch.

Dizzy is starting to look a little Jesusish... ?

So we've got Beetlejuice, Smurfette, Jesus and faux Izzy... I think I'd prefer plain clothes. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Dizzy is starting to look a little Jesusish... ?

So we've got Beetlejuice, Smurfette, Jesus and faux Izzy... I think I'd prefer plain clothes. :smiley-confused2:

Aside from Dizzy, Someone needs to omit those clowns from the band pronto... 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Play a copy of the Ritz sir. There is a rock n' roll band.

I watched it last weekend sir. Favorite show of all time.. Their shows are longer than an hour now with songs like Coma, Estranged, November Rain, Live and Let Die and Civil War. He can also do the synth in Paradise City and things like that. Not to mention songs like Breakdown and Locomotive that we are all dying for. He was also instrumental in making the Acoustic sets in 1993 so incredible. Dizzy stays.. The rest of the scabs can go.

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I know it's rude to judge someone by their clothes but Frank literally looks like a clown :facepalm:

Seriously.. Whether it is back stage, in a swimming pool with a stocking cap or behind the drums with a flat rimmed crooked ball cap barely on his head.. That may work for a 15 year old but at 50 something? Of course he would get a pass for all of that if he didn't suck.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What for? 

For what I read, Fede claims Del James gave an interview to that GN'R daily (whatever that thing is) According to Fede Del told them GN'R is loking to book guest for the London shows. Del James denys the whole thing. The conversation is posted in Del James twitter

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

The whole thing is a bit weird. It looks like somebody either made a fake Del James instagram account to mess with Fede or they photoshopped that Del James comment. Also, instagram live chat comments don't look like that. It wouldn't of had a white background and would of said DelJamesGang not just Del James. Only instagram messages have the white background. So the fact that they said that's from a live chat is a bit suspect. <_<

I don't think Del James did any interview. But I wouldn't be surprised if GN'R wants to book guests for the London shows