Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't think Del James did any interview. But I wouldn't be surprised if GN'R wants to book guests for the London shows

Neither do I. I'm pretty sure it's a fake youtube account trolling. Either way that picture Fede posted looks weird. Like it was shopped. :shrugs:

Edit: Just found it. https://plus.google.com/100924176746395270613

Edited by Kris_1989

So Del responded to my tweet. That google account isn't his so it's just some asshole pretending to be him. What sucks is google is shit when it comes to dealing with fake accounts so I'm sure once that account is taken down another will pop up. So I'd take what you see in youtube livestreams with a grain of salt.

wgAutEt.png

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So Del responded to my tweet. That google account isn't his so it's just some asshole pretending to be him. What sucks is google is shit when it comes to dealing with fake accounts so I'm sure once that account is taken down another will pop up. So I'd take what you see in youtube livestreams with a grain of salt.

wgAutEt.png

Yet he uses the same phrase "100% bullshit!" as the fake one. LOL.

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

@dgnr is out ta get you! :headbang:

Hahaha it's ok, I'm learning to live with @MillionsOfSpiders hate for the love of my life (no pun intended). It's not easy but it'll work itself out fine. At least she hates Chinese as much as I do - I'll give her that :P 

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She used to love me, but now she wants to kill me :P

giphy.gif

He's adorable, see this too :wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Only if they played CITR...kidding it would be cool no matter what they did. Except Axl would probably let him rehearse then decide they don't need him at the last minute 

Just for old times sake :lol:

Nah I hope they'd do Tie Your Mother Down... orrr....

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Did Fede and Del make peace? :)

I don't know. Del James denied all and warned people that the account in google was fake. Izzy has also warned people that there is someone impersonating him in instagram. The problem with Del James is that he doesn't know how to be polite

40 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't know. Del James denied all and warned people that the account in google was fake. Izzy has also warned people that there is someone impersonating him in instagram. The problem with Del James is that he doesn't know how to be polite

Or....doesn't care

1 hour ago, Padme said:

I hope for Fede They made peace

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Guns N' Roses Central/Guns N' Roses Daily is the youtube channel/podcast of the guy who makes the videos with the stories of GnR songs (he posts here as @sidman69).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJOhLYPKzof5MSZGA9h7ZQ/videos

He probably was fooled by the fake Del account.

yes that is my youtube channel and yes I was thinking it was the real del for a second. My twitter was blowing up today with all these comments about the fake account. Again I am not the one who created it, there was a guy in my chat who claimed to be him. 

Edited by sidman69
  • Like 1