Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 8/8/2017 at 12:19 PM, xBrownstonex said:

So now we know she was born way after 1981

I think she was born in 1983. If you google her high school the online registry says she graduated in 2000 and her website says she was 17 when she graduated high school, which makes Melissa Reese's age 34.

Here's a link to the alumni site, her sister's on there too so I think it's most definitely her: link.

(Back to my usual lurking now...)

Edited by pinkacid
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, pinkacid said:

I think she was born in 1983. If you google her high school the online registry says she graduated in 2000 and her website says she was 17 when she graduated high school, which makes her 34.

I'll admit, this IG post annoyed me enough to make my first post! Haha, why try so hard to hide it but also not want people thinking you're secretly 45 so you make vague posts like this, wtf.

(Back to my usual lurking now...)

I agree with you... Saying "way after 1981" is so vague, as way after 1981 could easily mean 2011 for all I know and that'd make her 6 years old now! :lol:

• Like 1

On 8.8.2017 at 6:19 PM, xBrownstonex said:

So now we know she was born way after 1981

Nice way to not reveal her age again lol. What's the point of hiding it, what her gain by doing that? Don't get it. Are some people actually insecure about their age? That gotta be the most dumb thing

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

29 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Nice way to not reveal her age again lol. What's the point of hiding it, what her gain by doing that? Don't get it. Are some people actually insecure about their age? That gotta be the most dumb thing

Especially when she is in a band with 50+ year old men. 

• Like 1