Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 11.8.2017 at 5:11 PM, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

That's a valid question.  For argument's sake: IF Guns record new music, will Melissa be a part of that, or is she a band member for touring purposes only?

She's so productive it will probably be mostly her songs with Axl debuting a new voice overlaid with lots of Slash noodling (and drooling).

On 8/13/2017 at 9:36 PM, Tom-Ass said:

hahah. I clicked on that earlier and he made me shut it off within a minute or so..

Christ, you guys keep judging drumming from cell phone recordings.

Axl, Slash, and Duff are pleased with Frank and the current sound of the band, including synths.

I don't get the energy spent complaining endlessly- "Frank sucks"- type of juvenile bitching.

If people don't like it, nobody is making you watch the videos or go to the shows.  Stick with your CDs and go see Taylor Swift.

On 8/9/2017 at 2:13 PM, xBrownstonex said:

I think melisa is insecure about a lot of things. Otherwise she wouldn't have this need for acknowledgement on social media.

Welcome to a younger generation.

On 8/9/2017 at 2:00 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

Nice way to not reveal her age again lol. What's the point of hiding it, what her gain by doing that? Don't get it. Are some people actually insecure about their age? That gotta be the most dumb thing

Why in the world would this post call for her to make note of her year of birth?  Who would ever shoehorn that it?

On 8/26/2017 at 0:47 PM, ericy210 said:

If people don't like it, nobody is making you watch the videos or go to the shows.  

Pretty sure we both said it sucked so bad that we couldn't watch it.. So we didn't.. There are plenty of good videos to watch too though. I'd rather spend my time watching those.. 

• Like 1

On 27/08/2017 at 2:47 AM, ericy210 said:

Christ, you guys keep judging drumming from cell phone recordings.

Axl, Slash, and Duff are pleased with Frank and the current sound of the band, including synths.

I don't get the energy spent complaining endlessly- "Frank sucks"- type of juvenile bitching.

If people don't like it, nobody is making you watch the videos or go to the shows.  Stick with your CDs and go see Taylor Swift.

Welcome to a younger generation.

Nope I have attended multiple live shows and he sucks. Rest of the band is rocking. 

On 8/27/2017 at 5:09 PM, vloors said:

Nope I have attended multiple live shows and he sucks. Rest of the band is rocking. 

Agreed, I'm a drummer and his drumming on GNR sucks big time. Taylor Swift is amazing too, great show

I don't know how to post snapchat vids on here but Axl is soundchecking in Calgary and the sound is muted. There are about 4 vids of him singing, all muted. He doesn't seem to be moving very much so I doubt it's Perfect Crime. Maybe Prostitute.

1 hour ago, GNR 1991 said:

I don't know how to post snapchat vids on here but Axl is soundchecking in Calgary and the sound is muted. There are about 4 vids of him singing, all muted. He doesn't seem to be moving very much so I doubt it's Perfect Crime. Maybe Prostitute.

Of course it's another CD song. Was there ever any doubt? Can't wait to hear Scraped. If we are really lucky it might be Rhiad!

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

7 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Of course it's another CD song. Was there ever any doubt? Can't wait to hear Scraped. If we are really lucky it might be Rhiad!

Mad-at-Nascar mabye?