FAKE VEGAS SETLIST?

tsunta

It is the same picture used for the alleged Vegas setlist (but confirmed by Bumblefoot to really be an old list from years ago), only with a photoshopped logo and some changes to the color levels.

Original picture:

c8igaud2y9l4v9s3d.jpg

Still strange to me how we had the news of them supposablly playing all of Appetite at the Vegas shows and all the songs from Appetite are on the set-list. Not to mention "Going Down" didn't appear on the set-list until Rio last year if I recall correctly.

IF this setlist is indeed legit would this mean that OMG and Locomotive have a good chance of being played? I mean there would be no reason to sync up pyro during those tunes if they weren't going to play them

But regardless I have my doubts of this being legit anyway so that would explain it as well

Edited by WhazUp

IF this setlist is indeed legit would this mean that OMG and Locomotive have a good chance of being played? I mean there would be no reason to sync up pyro during those tunes if they weren't going to play them

But regardless I have my doubts of this being legit anyway so that would explain it as well

The fact that they have pyro cues mean nothing. My copy of the setlist from Hamilton 2011 shows pyro cues for OMG, and we all know it was never played last year.

Isn't that the alleged setlist for Rio 2011? The same fake one, that's been circulating the boards for the last two years? :D

No, not the Rio setlist. The same font, style, etc. - but not the Rio setlist. And the Rio setlist wasn't fake, it was posted by the festival's official Twitter account.

The fact that they have pyro cues mean nothing. My copy of the setlist from Hamilton 2011 shows pyro cues for OMG, and we all know it was never played last year.

Isn't that the alleged setlist for Rio 2011? The same fake one, that's been circulating the boards for the last two years? :D

No, not the Rio setlist. The same font, style, etc. - but not the Rio setlist. And the Rio setlist wasn't fake, it was posted by the festival's official Twitter account.

Looking foward to hear Goin` Down and Liquid Dreams rock3