**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There was so many of you wanting this release to be cancelled. Now they are complaining about this not coming out.

who wanted it to be cancelled? give me the names. terrible poster.

The regular people that post nothing but "Axl's fat, can't sing, lame setlist, etc etc" were ragging on this because they assumed Axl's voice would suck, and some people wanted a 2010 show released instead.

I was actually pretty stoked for this.... Oh well.....

There was so many of you wanting this release to be cancelled. Now they are complaining about this not coming out.

The regular people that post nothing but "Axl's fat, can't sing, lame setlist, etc etc" were ragging on this because they assumed Axl's voice would suck, and some people wanted a 2010 show released instead.

no one wanted this cancelled.

That's what I'm saying. The were the handful of the regular negative responses but, initially, most people were looking forward to this.

Actually, I clearly recall many proposing that on the basis that it wasn't a show from the all glorious 2010 era.

Releasing this would have only further tarnished the GNR brand.

At this point, what doesn't?

Releasing crap, not releasing crap.... It all ends with GnR being the punchline on another late-night talkshow anyway.

The trailer is still on rock fuels website, still says summer release tho

I just had a look. Couldn't access the trailer although there is a link to the rockfuel YouTube account and it's still there. All the promo stuff is still there too. It might turn out to be a website glitch or something, if it was shelved or cancelled I would expect it all to be pulled.

We all know Axl sounded like shit in Vegas for the most part. Releasing this would have only further tarnished the GNR brand. Shelving this was a smart decision on Team Brazil's part. I'd kill for a 2010 show though.

Uh, no. I was at the last two shows of the Vegas run and that was not something "we all know". At least, not those of us at those shows in particular. I can't speak to the other ones.

He sounded fine in the trailer, too.

Ali

We all know Axl sounded like shit in Vegas for the most part. Releasing this would have only further tarnished the GNR brand. Shelving this was a smart decision on Team Brazil's part. I'd kill for a 2010 show though.

Uh, no. I was at the last two shows of the Vegas run and that was not something "we all know". At least, not those of us at those shows in particular. I can't speak to the other ones.

Ali

The show I saw in Vegas was amazing. Axl sounded great as did the band. You can't watch a video on youtube that someone records on their phone. It's not the same as being there live!

I think because Metallica is releasing their dvd, maybe Axl wanted to hold back. Who knows really why it won't be released?

I'm just sick of it always being Axl's fault or his decision all the time. GNR has toured for a better part of 3 years and did all those shows in Vegas and not missing one of them and still Axl gets shit for not doing enough.

Do you really think that if the original members were together, Axl's voice would sound like he did 25 years ago? Come on!

Ali

The show I saw in Vegas was amazing. Axl sounded great as did the band. You can't watch a video on youtube that someone records on their phone. It's not the same as being there live!

I think because Metallica is releasing their dvd, maybe Axl wanted to hold back. Who knows really why it won't be released?

I'm just sick of it always being Axl's fault or his decision all the time. GNR has toured for a better part of 3 years and did all those shows in Vegas and not missing one of them and still Axl gets shit for not doing enough.

Do you really think that if the original members were together, Axl's voice would sound like he did 25 years ago? Come on!

not 25 years ago, we are okay with 2010 voice that sounded fine even in phones ;)