**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i guess I'm giving more cash to TB/Axl for this tiny pleasure,but whatever.

When have you given money to Axl/TB and was left unsatisfied? Not trolling, serious question.

Though it was a cool experience, I was a little unsatisfied with Brooklyn Bowl.

Yup.

And at Terminal 5 I watched Axl go through the motions and butcher my favorite song.

When have you given money to Axl/TB and was left unsatisfied? Not trolling, serious question.

Yup.

And at Terminal 5 I watched Axl go through the motions and butcher my favorite song.

Jesus, he sounds really bad. I hope I never saw that video.

Appetite-cover? still milking the old band, Axl?

You mean that their using the artwork that was used for the show that is being released? Shocking! We should riot! You start, I'll get the popcorn.
no, it's an Appetite cover they've used to milk the old band for the new band vegas 2012 shows
You don't say? Thought everybody got the whine about it out of their system last year.

didnt give it that much attention last year. dont like it. and promotion for some shows is one thing, limited in time, an official release is more timeless. and knowing Axl kinda wants to bury everything old band related but still milking exactly THAT era cutting off his old bandmates is hypocritical and evil.

i'll buy 10 Rapidfire CDs instead.

Isnt it the same promo thats been arpund for a while? Im on my phone so I dont know if its any different.

Mags - when I met Axl (always a good way to start of any sentance) he mentioned terminal 5 as "feedback city". It was obviously not a good show for him and struggled to hear himself. I guess you shit out in going to that show and another one where he had diarrhoea.

Appetite-cover? still milking the old band, Axl?

You mean that their using the artwork that was used for the show that is being released? Shocking! We should riot! You start, I'll get the popcorn.
no, it's an Appetite cover they've used to milk the old band for the new band vegas 2012 shows
You don't say? Thought everybody got the whine about it out of their system last year.

didnt give it that much attention last year. dont like it. and promotion for some shows is one thing, limited in time, an official release is more timeless. and knowing Axl kinda wants to bury everything old band related but still milking exactly THAT era cutting off his old bandmates is hypocritical and evil.

i'll buy 10 Rapidfire CDs instead.

Fine with me. I wouldn't make you buy it if I could. :shrugs:

Same. Don't regret going at all since seeing them in such a tiny venue is a really rare opportunity, but it sucks that a few of them were sick. At least the gig started off great - You're Crazy was definitely the best Guns moment in 2013.

Yup.

Terminal 5 was just an awful show all around. Axl alluded to the fact that there were sound problems, none of the band seemed into it at all that night, the security were the biggest dicks ever - everything added up to the show being a mess. I was chatting with the sound guy after The Ritz gig later that week, and he apologized that I wasted money on the T5 show - he said everyone was in really low spirits after that one.

Same. Don't regret going at all since seeing them in such a tiny venue is a really rare opportunity, but it sucks that a few of them were sick. At least the gig started off great - You're Crazy was definitely the best Guns moment in 2013.

Yup.

Terminal 5 was just an awful show all around. Axl alluded to the fact that there were sound problems, none of the band seemed into it at all that night, the security were the biggest dicks ever - everything added up to the show being a mess. I was chatting with the sound guy after The Ritz gig later that week, and he apologized that I wasted money on the T5 show - he said everyone was in really low spirits after that one.

Yeah I remember you saying that about the Terminal 5 show. Cool you caught the Ritz though, that looks like one of NuGNR's best gigs ever. So glad I saw the UCAP tour, best show I have ever seen!