Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.02.2016 at 6:46 PM, moreblack said:

It could never stay that way this time around. They're fitting Batman into the Superman world now, not the other way.

ojCKFbI.gif

Honestly I love it , it looks like Arkham Game and is in line with many classic comic books. Batman is going after people, he won't kill them but he can put them into hospial for the rest of life. And in movies he was never imposing. I love Nolan's trilogy but his Batman was never like that. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I wonder how Affleck will compare with Bale and Keaton?

He won't. It's Affleck as Batman fighting Superman so at least it will be entertaining no matter what.

Edited by Rovim

2 hours ago, Rovim said:

He won't. It's Affleck as Batman fighting Superman so at least it will be entertaining no matter what.

He will. He'll be the best one yet and everyone's gonna eat a huge pile of crow. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Bono said:

Why so cliche and following the heard with the Batfleck hate? I'm gonna guess you hated the idea of Ledger as the Joker too. 

I really hated the idea of Ledger as the Joker. I was kinda wrong on that one. I think Affleck looks awesome as Batman quite frankly. Physically he looks the closest to the character of all the screen interpretations. 

Edited by Dazey

9 hours ago, Bono said:

Why so cliche and following the heard with the Batfleck hate? I'm gonna guess you hated the idea of Ledger as the Joker too. 

Your guess is incorrect. I'm excited about the movie, and I didn't hate the idea of Ledger as the Joker. I hate the idea of throwing around claims like he's gonna be the best before you even saw the fuckin' movie.

Edited by Rovim