Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well to be fair, I really like watchmen a lot, I had no idea Snyder did that film until this thread. I haven't watched it in a few years, but that was probably my favorite superhero movie until avengers came out.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

• 4 months later...

Some are speculating that it's a dream sequence. I hope not.

I think the people fueling those rumors are just the superman diehards who refuse to come to terms with the fact that their beloved hero has become outdated and OP, and would therefore serve better as a villain

Apparently there is an action figure called "Knightmare Batman" that's where the speculation is coming from

Some are speculating that it's a dream sequence. I hope not.

I think the people fueling those rumors are just the superman diehards who refuse to come to terms with the fact that their beloved hero has become outdated and OP, and would therefore serve better as a villain

Apparently there is an action figure called "Knightmare Batman" that's where the speculation is coming from

Interesting. Is the figure of him in the desert garb?

EDIT: saw it on my newsfeed, so yeah it's the desert garb...so yeah it's a nightmare...oh well, still interesting

Edited by rocknroll41

The trailer was just shit. There was no need to show doomsday or whoever the fuck that was and then showing Batman and Superman working together was idiotic. Sure we knew that would happen but for fuck sakes wait to show that in the movie. The first trailer was arguably the best trailer ever for a movie and this one is just fucking terrible.