Going Down Appreciation Thread [NO LINKS/REQUESTS ALLOWED]

ManetsBR

I really like the song. It comes close to what Izzy and Axl would do on some songs (14 years, Dust N'Bones).

I think the solo is awesome. I'm a bit disappointed with all the effects on Axl's voice (it reminds me of the layers he used on Shackler's Revenge), i think that without those effects and having Axl re-do the vocals this song can definitely one of the highlights of the next album, if it ever comes out.

I dig it.

Who recorded the solos on this one? At times in sounded like BBF but at other times I'm not so sure...

Robin and BBF are both on it.

Some people have speculated Buckethead at the end (and I can hear why), but I still think it's just Ron.

robin?

i think this song recorded after he left...

Hey guys, I played it over some speakers in the library just now and people started dancing along to it in the isles!!!

Play it at white hart lane, they'll be dancing through the turnstiles

Edited by sturginho
  • Like 1

i actually like the song a lot. I played it over some speakers in my work and people starting dancing on their desks!! (this quote never gets old) :takethat:

:lol:

I love days like this. It's nice when the majority of the forum is positive, even if it only lasts a day... This song is gonna get quite a few spins over the next couple days rock3