Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

Alterbridge at the Starland Ballrom 10/10

I don't usually get excited about openers, but SO excited about the second opener they just added, Like A Storm! I discovered them when they opened for AB on the ABIII tour and they're awesome! They're opening on all 3 northeast dates I'm going to and I'm more excited than I already was!!

Aren't California Breed opening as well; their album is really good

I don't usually get excited about openers, but SO excited about the second opener they just added, Like A Storm! I discovered them when they opened for AB on the ABIII tour and they're awesome! They're opening on all 3 northeast dates I'm going to and I'm more excited than I already was!!

they are. I haven't heard any of their stuff yet. look forward to seeing them, though. kinda bummed that Jason Bonham left the band, though. was looking forward to seeing him and Glenn. i'm sure they'll still be really good. especially Glenn.

they are. I haven't heard any of their stuff yet. look forward to seeing them, though. kinda bummed that Jason Bonham left the band, though. was looking forward to seeing him and Glenn. i'm sure they'll still be really good. especially Glenn.

when the fuck did jason bonham leave? didn't hear that one

I don't know if he officially left or not, meaning that he would not be on the drums on future releases, but I hear that he's not going to be playing in the shows that California Breed has got coming up when they open for Alter Bridge and Slash/Myles/Conspirators and their own headlining shows. I believe Joey Castillo (former Queens of the Stone Age drummer) is going to be playing in those shows.

Such a shame. I would have loved to see Jason Bonham along with Glenn Hughes at the Alter Bridge/California Breed/Like A Storm show at the Wiltern Theater in LA.

Edited by Anguyen92

I don't know if he officially left or not, meaning that he would not be on the drums on future releases, but I hear that he's not going to be playing in the shows that California Breed has got coming up when they open for Alter Bridge and Slash/Myles/Conspirators and their own headlining shows. I believe Joey Castillo (former Queens of the Stone Age drummer) is going to be playing in those shows.

Such a shame. I would have loved to see Jason Bonham along with Glenn Hughes at the Alter Bridge/California Breed/Like A Storm show at the Wiltern Theater in LA.

yeah, after I saw this and googled it and that's basically it. Seems he is out on tour already

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones announced this year's Hometown Throwdown today - December 26-28 this year. Doing all 3 again :)

I'd try to go with you this time if it wasn't 7 hours from me :tongue2:

You'll just have to go next time they're in Baltimore ;)

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones announced this year's Hometown Throwdown today - December 26-28 this year. Doing all 3 again :)

I'll give this a definite maybe.

Cool - let me know if you decide to go for one of the nights!

Arcade Fire are soooo fantastic live. I'd pay to see them as many times as I possibly could.

In November I'm going to see Tori Amos (for the third time) and in December Nick Cave (for the second time). Really looking forward to both shows.

Arcade Fire are soooo fantastic live. I'd pay to see them as many times as I possibly could.

In November I'm going to see Tori Amos (for the third time) and in December Nick Cave (for the second time). Really looking forward to both shows.

May I commend you on your brilliant taste in music.

I've seen some really cool people this year:

Tori Amos last May

Kate fucking Bush last month

Morrissey in November

Slash in December

Edited by Towelie

MOIST in Calgary, November 28th. VIP passes to see the band do sound check and rehearsals. Can't fucking wait. Their first album in 15 years comes out next month. Check them out some of you might like them.

Black Roses - New single released yesterday :headbang:

Push - first single released in 1994 :headbang:

Resurrection - lead single from the Creature album in 1996 - this shows clips of them live :headbang:

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1