Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

Did he find it creepy that you look like a mini-version of him in 1998?

He didn't say anything like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he thought it. The resemblance has been pointed out to me by numerous people at this point. I'll post the picture here for the sake of comparison once it gets uploaded to his site.

Grabbed a ticket for the Mastodon/Gojira/Kvelertak show in November. I've been a casual fan of Mastodon since Crack the Skye, and while I'm not as familiar with Gojira, what I've heard is killer.

I'd love to see Gojira. Start with the albums"From mars to sirius" & "The way of all flesh". They're awesome.

Thanks for the rec, I've only heard L'Enfaunt Savage so far.

Managed to get front row seats for the Alice's Halloween show :D

Also think I'm gonna see Alice/Motley in Buffalo later this month instead of Syracuse in October; the cheap seats are like $50 cheaper, which could allow me to go to the Alice show the day before Halloween too.

Phish Chicago 7/19 with 5 hits of high powered blotter acid

Next concert is Eminem and Rihanna in Detroit 8/23 GA Floor 1

Em & Rihanna is another show I'm on the fence about. I saw Em with Jay-Z there a few years ago and loved it. I cannot stand Rihanna though so that's why I'm having a hard time with it this time.

This is the website of a free festival in my hometown that runs from 21/8 to 31/8. It's a performing arts festival but there's also a lot of music. The line-up are mostly relatively unknown bands. Seen stuff like Edward Sharpe, Fitz And The Tantrums, Maison Malheur and Young The Giant there in earlier editions. Any tips on things I should go see?

http://www.noorderzon.nl/en/programme-2014

(just filter to the genre "msuic")

This is the website of a free festival in my hometown that runs from 21/8 to 31/8. It's a performing arts festival but there's also a lot of music. The line-up are mostly relatively unknown bands. Seen stuff like Edward Sharpe, Fitz And The Tantrums, Maison Malheur and Young The Giant there in earlier editions. Any tips on things I should go see?

http://www.noorderzon.nl/en/programme-2014

(just filter to the genre "msuic")

I only know Magnus, so I'd go check that out :shrugs:

I might go see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers next month.

Was thinking about going to see him next Sunday but decided against it. I saw him on the Wildflowers tour in the 90s and he absolutely killed it.

I'm afraid of spoiling it with another show. Kinda like how I feel about U2. I saw them in 92 and I'm scared any further shows will detract from that one.

Going to try to score tickets for dEUS in December, they always sell out fast, but I'll try my best.

Found a professional quality video from the concert I went to earlier this year of another Belgian band, Arsenal, imo the best Belgian live act:

EDIT: Almost forgot: I'm seeing Slash in November too.

Edited by Lio