Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

Going to three Tower Of Power shows next weekend in Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. RI will be my 25th time seeing Tower.

I didn't know that they're playing the Durham Fair. that's kinda cool. too bad I won't be able to go. I work until 8:30 and my co-worker is already out.

That's too bad - they're a great live band if you ever have another chance to see them!

Saw Keb' Mo' again tonight. Great show as usual. Went with my dad and met at a restaurant across from the venue for dinner before the show. We sat down, looked over, and saw Keb' Mo' and his band seated just two tables away. Was a cool surprise, seeing him like that just an hour before he went on stage. Didn't want to disturb them during dinner, but we said afterwards that we kind of wished we had said, "Have a good show tonight" or something along those lines as they left. Nevertheless, it was cool seeing him there and watching another great show later on.

Edited by ronaldo9

Saw Keb' Mo' again tonight. Great show as usual. Went with my dad and met at a restaurant across from the venue for dinner before the show. We sat down, looked over, and saw Keb' Mo' and his band seated just two tables away. Was a cool surprise, seeing him like that just an hour before he went on stage. Didn't want to disturb them during dinner, but we said afterwards that we kind of wished we had said, "Have a good show tonight" or something along those lines as they left. Nevertheless, it was cool seeing him there and watching another great show later on.

You totally should have! That is cool though!

Four weeks until Alter Bridge/California Breed/Like A Storm concert at the Wiltern Theater in LA. I'm so excited for it!!! I'm preparing for it by listening to every thing released from these bands (all the studio albums and live DVDs and other stuff).

Edited by Anguyen92

Just heard Queen & Adam Lambert are coming to The Netherlands! I'm very tempted to go! It's not cheap though. But I think I've heard some very positive experiences about it here. :)

Go. They were incredible.

October is busy for me:

10/1 - Judas Priest/Steel Panther

10/16 - Blaze Bayley

10/17 - Blaze Bayley

10/19 - King Diamond

10/24 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper

10/30 - Alice Cooper

10/31 - Alice Cooper

Just heard Queen & Adam Lambert are coming to The Netherlands! I'm very tempted to go! It's not cheap though. But I think I've heard some very positive experiences about it here. :)

Thanks for that, just found out they're touring UK in January! Definitely gonna try and get tickets for London show.

Missed out on seeing them at Hammersmith in 2012 since I went to see GNR in Serbia instead :/

#firstworldproblems