May 16th, 2014 - Columbus, OH - Rock on the Range

John Bonham

Guest NGOG

Bn9EwypIAAAv1ub.jpg

Cool pic! Axl is definitely less bloated than before

He sure was bloated when I saw him seven days ago...

Did you really just think the show was 'meh'? I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic a couple of pages back.

Why does he put a bandana in the pocket of his housecoat? :blink:

I think the guy in the middle has the bandana in his hand. But that housecoat must be the most unflattering piece of clothing you can put on... Makes me wish he'd put on the yellow sweatpants from SA again.

1466175_652384881508329_8450004990483876

What the hell??? This is an odd pic if not edited. What's going on with Axls eyes? Strange.

Yep that's Axl. No edit needed the man doesn't give a shit anymore and the camera don't lie.

I dunno man, has to be the camera shot or flash, looks like he has a glass eye or something

What a great Performance ... This for me is when Axl is at his best when he leaves nothing on the table and pushes his voice - Last couple of tours I have always felt he is just giving it about 70% but it seems since the Golden Gods he has been giving it his all at least in most songs - might not be perfect but its fucking good to see!

• Like 2

Bn9EwypIAAAv1ub.jpg

Did you really just think the show was 'meh'? I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic a couple of pages back.
Yeah man, I've seen the same show a bunch of times... Gets old after a while. Magisme nailed it when he mentioned how it's almost 'choreographed' by now.

Bn9EwypIAAAv1ub.jpg

Yeah man, I've seen the same show a bunch of times... Gets old after a while. Magisme nailed it when he mentioned how it's almost 'choreographed' by now.

"How ya doin'?"

• Like 2